Connor x zords

This is requested by: DragonBH. Sorry, this is very short as I never did this one before.

The female Tyrannozord, Pterazord, and Mezodon were talking to each other about one certain person, Conner. Each of them was in love with Conner but they all knew that they won't be able to date with Conner since they are zords, not humans. What Connor does not know that the female zords are in love with him and wanting to be with him.

"We need to find a way to become human or make Connor become one of us," Peteronondon said.

"It's his choice," Tyrannozord said.

"We know," Pterazord and Mezodon said.

Tyrannozord sighed softly. Pterazord and Mezodon looked at their female teammate.

"I am worried that he won't like us," Tyrannozord said.

"Same," Pterazord and Mezodon said.

While the female zords are talking, Connor has been thinking about his partner and other female zords. He seem can't stop thinking about them but he knew it is not normal for him to think about the female zords. Kira noticed Connor has been thinking about something lately but not sure what is going on with his mind.

"Connor, what have you been thinking lately?" Kira asked.

"Kira, is it not normal for me to think about the female zords?" Connor asked.

"No it's not but what I have seen that they really don't care. I heard that they like you," Kira said.

"Really? Thanks, Kira," Connor said before left to see if he can get to talk to the female zords.

Kira watches Connor leaves and knows that he is finding the female zords. Connor walked to the woods where the Dinozords are hanging out at. He sees the female zords talking to each other very softly as the male zords don't listen to them. Then the female zords stops talking when they saw Connor walking toward them.

"Tyranno, Ptera, Mezodon, can I speak to all of you three?" Connor asked.

The female zords nodded at Connor. Connor smiled softly as Ptera picked Connor up to their level face.

"I... kinda like you guys," Connor said.

"We like you too," the female zords said.

After confessing to each other, they hang out together when it's not battle or school.