Veintidos

Lorenzo Russo
I had finished giving her a tour of my club and I led her to the VIP area of the club.

"Mr. Russo." the security guard nodded as he let us in.

"This is so exciting." Karina giggled into my ear.

I kissed her cheek and took her to my table, the most secluded with a view to the dance floor.

Once we were seated, I scooted Karina closer to me.

"What would you like your first legal drink to be?" I whispered into her ear. The club was far too loud to speak normally.

"Surprise me." she giggled.

I quickly called over a waiter and ordered us a couple drinks.

Karina seemed happy tonight. She kept looking at everything with an excited expression, myself included. I couldn't help but notice how her tan skin seemed to pop out more with her silk dress.

The waiter brought over our drinks and Karina tried all of them. A little too much of each one but fuck it, it's her 21st birthday after all.

"We should go dance." she whispered into my ear.

God, her whisper was the sexiest thing I've ever heard in my life.

She stood up and held my hand as she led me down to the dance floor. I quickly grabbed a shot of whatever liquor I could find and drank it like water.

Once we got to the dance floor she started grinding on me and held on to my neck with one hand. I moved my body with hers and it was as if we were the only ones on that dance floor.

Where the hell did she learn how to dance like this?

Karina Russo
I don't know what came over me but I started grinding on Lorenzo. I was feeling a little buzzed and I decided that was all the liquor I would drink tonight since I wanted to remember my 21st birthday.

We danced to a couple of the songs before I led Lorenzo out of the dance floor.

"What? Tired?" he smirked.

"Never." I smiled before leading him back to the VIP section.

We drowned a couple more shots until I knew I couldn't take anymore.

"Call the limo." I whispered.

He looked at me with a confused face but he called the limo and after a couple of minutes he led me out of the club and into the limo.

"Where to Mr. Russo?" the chauffeur asked.

Lorenzo glanced at me and I smirked.

"To the tattoo shop please."

Lorenzo looked thrown off as the driver sped off.

"What? Scared?" I smiled.

"Never." he smirked.

Before we knew it we were at the tattoo shop.

"Let's get matching tattoos." I said.

"Was that a question or an order?" Lorenzo replied while helping me out of the car.