Dieciocho

Karina Russo
Long dresses were never my favorite. I always preferred short dresses and right now was no exception.

I decided to put on a tight white dress with clear Swarovski crystals as straps. The dress left my back exposed and I paired this dress with my silver Giuseppe Zanotti Patent winged high heels. I never really wore designer clothes but I always had it and I felt like this would be a good time to use it.

I blow dried my hair seeing as I had just hopped out of the shower. Once it was dry I straightened it and left it down because Lorenzo liked it that way.

Tonight I knew I would see Alec and even though Lorenzo and I haven't solved our problems yet, I don't want to add on to that so I really do need to be on my best behavior and please Lorenzo.

I put on a light layer of makeup and applied a sleek wing on my eyes. Even though red lipstick was my signature look, I decided to go with a nude lipstick. I looked at myself in the mirror and was happy with the end result.

"Angel? Are you almost ready? We're going to be late." I heard Lorenzo through the door. I sprayed on a little perfume before I went to open the door.

"I'm ready." I said and I didn't miss Lorenzo checking me out.

"Wow. You look beautiful Karina." He stood mesmerized.

"Thank you. You look handsome as well." I said. He was wearing an all black suit but you could see his gold chain around his neck. His hair was carelessly thrown to the side and it look so good. His cologne smelled so good I never wanted to stop smelling it.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and we headed down to the limo. My brothers had decided to stay at a hotel despite my protests about them staying with us. They said they would meet us there though.

Lorenzo opened the door for me and I slid in. Lorenzo followed and soon we were on our way to the gala.

"So if the gala is hosted by the Colombians, why isn't it hosted in Colombia?" I asked as I looked out the window.

"Colombia isn't a safe country and a couple of mafia leaders have decided that they don't really want to travel there so everyone agreed to have the gala's here in Italy." Lorenzo answered.

"Hm. Easier for us." I smiled.

He smiled back and placed my legs on his lap. He teasingly caressed my leg as a grin began to form on his lips.

"You know, we never finished what we started that day at the office."

"What did we start?" I asked, knowing exactly what he meant.

He gave me a goofy grin and blushed! He freaking blushed! The Demon of the Mafia just fucking blushed in front of me! I let out a chuckle and placed my hand on his cheek.

"You're so cute!" I said as I rubbed his cheek. My smile never leaving my face.

"Hey! Don't call me cute, call me handsome or hot. Never cute." He said.

"Okay handsome." I said as I kept my hand on his cheek.

He let out a laugh and I swear for a moment I forgot he was the leader of one of the most powerful Mafia's in the world.

He looked up at me and while he was still smiling, he smashed his lips onto mine. I let him take control and it was one of the best decisions I've ever took in my life. I felt fireworks explode in my stomach and time seemed to stop every time we kissed.

We were both breathless as we pulled away and it took me a minute to even form a sentence. All I could mutter was a wow.

I traced his lips with my thumb and I couldn't for the life of me shake off the smile on my face. I noticed he couldn't stop grinning either and we stayed there in a comfortable silence.

The moment ended when the limo came to a stop meaning we had arrived to our destination.

The driver opened the door and out came Lorenzo and extended his hand to help me out. We were both still fucking smiling like idiots as we walked in to the main hall which was were everyone was. Our smiles earned us the stare of everyone in the room and a few gasps from the people who had never seen the Demon smile.

Lorenzo Russo
I had never felt like this before. I had never kissed a girl like that and I'm glad Karina was the one I kissed like that. I couldn't stop grinning and I felt everyone's stare on us but I didn't give a fuck. Karina was easily one of the best things that had ever happened to me.

My grin fell as soon as I spotted Alec and almost every man in the room stare at Karina. I quickly and possessively wrapped my arm around Karina's waist even tighter than before. I walked us over to where her brothers were in an effort to avoid Alec. She was oblivious to their stares on her which made me happy.

"Why were you guys smiling like idiots?" Eduardo questioned.

"Wipe my little sisters lipstick off, puto." Pablo grunted as he drank his whiskey.

I hadn't even noticed and I'm pretty sure Karina didn't either. She let out a chuckle and began to wipe off her lipstick off my lips.

While she did that, I saw Alec approach us and I tensed up immediately. I hoped Karina wouldn't do anything stupid and would just stay by my side.

"Well, well, if it isn't the happy married couple and the gremlin brothers. Lorenzo I didn't get to congratulate you on your recent arranged marriage the last time we saw each other but my condolences on your soon to be divorce." He winked at Karina and finished his drink.

Karina hooked her arm on mine and grabbed my bicep. I thought about what I was going to say while keeping an unfazed look on my face.

"Divorce? My pregnancy says otherwise." Karina chimed in as she place a hand on her flat stomach.

I had to hold back my surprised face and I could tell Karina's brothers had to as well. I knew for a damn fact there was no way in hell she was pregnant seeing as we hadn't had sex yet and was just doing this to get a rise out of him. Alec couldn't hide the surprise and anger on his face.

"Pregnancy? You're pregnant princess?" He asked in disbelief. 

"My name isn't 'princess' and yes, I'm pregnant with Lorenzo's baby." She smiled.

"You're not going to congratulate us now that we're expecting?" I smirked while wrapping my arm around Karina's waist.

"You're not pregnant Karina." Alec retorted. There was anger in his eyes and I was so damn happy Karina said that. It made me wish she was actually pregnant with my baby. I couldn't wait till we finally made our babies.

"I am Alec. Now get out of my sight, all this stress isn't good for the baby." She shooed him away and Alec left with an annoyed grunt.

"You're not actually pregnant right? Because if you are I'm going to be pissed you told Alec before us." Eduardo grunted.

Karina Russo
I can't believe I just fucking did that. That has to be the funniest shit I've ever pulled off.

"I'm not pregnant dumbass. I just said that to get Alec to back off." I whispered.

"I knew you would come out with some shit like that. You love to play around with people don't you." Pablo muttered as he took another swing of his drink.

"It was funny okay." I giggled. I rubbed my stomach when I felt Alec's stare on me.

I felt Lorenzo let out a chuckle as he looked down at me and I smiled.