Diecisiete

Karina Russo
He positioned his tip at my entrance while kissing my neck.

"Are you sure you're ready for this Karina?" he muttered into my ear. At the sound of his voice, my back arched. A moan emerged from my throat as he teased me more and more.

"I'm not going to put my dick in you unless you say this is what you want." he urged once more. I wanted him so bad but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

Karina.

Karina.

Karina!

I opened my eyes and I was back in our room. Lorenzo was sitting next to me with a boyish grin.

"What were you dreaming about Angel?" his deep voice vibrated throughout the room. I don't think I've ever been attracted to someone's voice like this. The way he says Angel makes me want to do things I probably shouldn't.

"I have a surprise for you." he chuckled. I began to bite my lip as I thought about what the surprise might be. I was never one for surprises and my whole family knew that but somehow, this one excited me.

I smiled and headed to the bathroom. He followed me as I began to brush my teeth. I was wearing a silk nightgown that reached down to my mid-thigh but barely covered anything when I bent down. I cleared my throat and bent down quickly to rinse my mouth. I didn't miss his stare at my ass.

"What type of surprise is it?" I said as I suspiciously eyed him.

"A good one I hope." he grinned.

I nodded with an unbelieving look on my face and headed to the closet. It has been 2 weeks since I first had moved out of the room but every night Lorenzo would either carry me here or he would sleep with me so I decided to just move back. I also have decided that I don't give a fuck about the unhealthy relationship we have and I'm just going to pretend everything is fine. Isn't that what good Donna's do?

I put on a white off the shoulder long sleeve shirt, a pair of high waisted jeans and simple nude heels. We probably weren't going anywhere but my mom used to always wear heels and it's a way for me to feel closer to her.

Lorenzo was stared at me as I left the closet and made my way to my vanity. I struggled to put my hair up in a ponytail because of all the hair I had. I almost ended up quitting but I pursued and the end result was not too bad. Afterwards I put on a very light layer of makeup and once I was done I turned around and faced Lorenzo.

"Is this okay?" I asked unsure of what his answer would be.

"Almost." he stood up from the bed and came closer to me. His hand wrapped around my hair tie on my ponytail and he quickly took it off.

"Hey! Did you not just see how long it took me to put my hair up?" I asked slightly annoyed after all my hardwork had gone down the drain thanks to him.

"I'm sorry Angel, I just like your hair down better." he said as he offered a smile. I ran my fingers through my hair and made a side part. I would have put it up again but after that arm workout, I think my arms would give out half way through.

"So what's the surprise?" I questioned as he led us downstairs. He stayed quiet until we reached the hallway that led into the living room. I walked in and as soon as I did, I noticed my brothers sitting on the couch.

"Oh my gosh!" I smiled. I hadn't seen them in a long time and I really missed them.

"Hey Kari!" Eduardo came up to me and hugged me first. Soon after, Pablo hugged me.

"I've missed you guys!" I couldn't believe they were actually here in front of me. It felt like forever even though it had only been like a month since I last saw them.

"How have you been Kari?" Pablo smiled. His smile was so rare and I always got happy whenever he smiled.

"I've been good Pablo." I smiled back. We all took a seat on the couches and I was going to sit in between my brothers but Lorenzo quickly led me to sit next to him.

"The Swedish are going to be at the gala tonight." Eduardo commented as he looked at his phone.

I held on to a breath and I felt Lorenzo next to me tense up. Pablo let out a breath as he looked down.
Eduardo looked up at me in a questioning look while glancing between me and Lorenzo as a way to ask if he knew.

I wanted to ask Pablo and Eduardo why dad and them had made me believe Alec was dead but I decided against it because I didn't want to bring up any problems with Lorenzo.

Lorenzo Russo
You could cut the tension in the room with a knife.

We all knew who the leader of the Swedish was and that we would most definitely see him tonight. I was having second thoughts on taking Karina with me to the gala now.

"What gala?" Karina's voice broke through clearly trying to draw less attention to the topic at hand.

"A charity gala hosted by the Colombian's." I grunted. "You were coming with me, I just forgot to tell you."

"Were?" Karina arched her eyebrow.

"Were." I dictated.

She stood up and faced all three of us with a visible anger on her face. Before she got the chance to speak, Eduardo cut in.

"With respect to whatever this is," he motioned at Karina and I, "I think Karina should come to the gala with us."

"I agree." Pablo added. "Show Alec you don't give a fuck about him."

I processed what Pablo had said and thought about any way this could possibly go wrong. Worst case scenario, Karina leaves with Alec but I don't think she'd do that anymore. Not if she wants us to work out. She knows if she leaves I won't rest until she's next to me.

"Alright, you're coming but no funny business Angel."