Veinte

Karina Russo
"Happy Birthday Angel." Lorenzo whispered in my ear. It was currently 12:00am and we had just arrived to Miami.

Lorenzo had surprised me with a trip to the states for my 21st birthday and I couldn't be happier.

Our relationship was finally falling into place and I felt like I could breathe again. We had been spending a lot of time together and now we were in Miami.

"The car is outside sir." A bodyguard said.

Lorenzo nodded and led me by my waist to the opened door of the jet. A limo was waiting for us and we quickly got in.

"I love limos." I smiled as Lorenzo put my legs on his lap. Every time we got in a limo, Lorenzo placed my legs on his lap like clockwork and I loved it.

"Me too." Lorenzo smiled.

The car ride was rather uneventful and we both stayed in a comfortable silence the whole way to our destination.

My thoughts were interrupted by the car coming to a stop.

"We're here baby." Lorenzo said as he opened the door and helped me out. We were right outside a huge beach house with a lot of windows. Before I could take the whole building in though, Lorenzo quickly led me inside.

"It's a nice house." I said as I looked around the foyer. "Is it yours?"

"Yeah. I bought it and a few acres around it to make it more private. That means we could make our private beach a nude beach." He winked.

"I love nude beaches." I said sarcastically.

"I love nude bitches." He laughed.

I snapped my neck at him so fast I swear I almost got whiplash.

"Bitch what the fuck do you mean you love nude bitches." I snapped.

"Angel I'm kidding. I just thought it was funny, damn. Last time I make a joke around you." He mumbled.

"Yeah that's what I fucking thought." I tried to keep a straight face but I ended up laughing. "I'm kidding, that was actually funny."

"You're the worst." He rolled his eyes but gave out a chuckle.

I walked upstairs with no direction looking for the master bedroom. I turned into a hallway and was peeking in every room until I finally found the bedroom I was looking for. Lorenzo was sitting comfortably on the bed and I quickly walked in and shut the door.

"Took you long enough." He chuckled.

"How did you get here before me?" I said as I kicked off my shoes and crawled on the bed to get closer to Lorenzo.

"I have my ways." He winked.

"What are we going to do tomorrow...or later today?" I said as I glanced at my watch. It was currently 1:11am and I was ready to knock out.

"Whatever you wanna do baby." I was already in pajamas so I slid under the covers and it wasn't long until Lorenzo undressed down to his boxers and he followed.

"Goodnight love." I pecked his mouth and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Angel." He responded sleepy and soon after, we both fell asleep.