Nueve

Karina Russo
"Oh my gosh, my husband is really funny huh?" I said in the same high pitched voice the flight attendant had.

Lorenzo cleared his throat and the flight attendant stepped away from him.

"If you guys need anything else, I'm only a call away." The flight attendant said in a sultry voice. I think her comment was directed to Lorenzo more then it was to me.

The flight attendant walked away and Lorenzo opened his laptop and started typing away.

I really don't want to talk about what happened earlier so I decided to go to the bar in the corner and serve myself a drink seeing as it was going to be a long flight to wherever the hell he's taking me.

"Aren't you a minor?" His cold voice broke me out of my thoughts as I was pouring my self a scotch.

"My 21st birthday is in 3 months, I think I'm good." I winked before I drank the scotch as if it were a shot.

"You don't know how to drink scotch do you?" He said while closing his laptop and getting closer to the bar.

"I do, I just don't bother when I'm alone." I said while serving another for myself.

"You're not alone though." He said as he took the glass and chugged it.

"Hey! That was mine jerk!" I pouted.

"What's yours is mine." He replied with a smirk.

He was still in his suit except he had taken off his jacket. The sleeves of his white button up were folded all the way up to his elbow and his bow tie was undone and hanging around his neck. His messy hair completed the look and I have to admit he looked good.

"Here." He handed me another glass filled with scotch and I drank it like water.

I really shouldn't get drunk because I'm not a normal drunk person. I tend to get very... excited, one might say.

I decided to ignore that thought and kept having a mini drinking contest with Lorenzo where we would go back and forth drinking scotch out of the same glass. 

Fifteen minutes in I started getting the warm familiar feeling I get when I know I'm tipsy. I stared at Lorenzo for a long time and a small smile appeared on my lips.

Lorenzo Russo
I looked at Karina who was currently staring at me. She was probably drunk already because she had a full on smile. Lightweight.

"You good?" I said as I took my final cup because I decided to call quits.

"You're so cute Lorenzo. You're just really mean." She said as she walked to the bedroom. I was left dumbfounded and I didn't know what to do. "Come on dummy." She took my hand and led me to the bedroom.

She sat me down on the bed and excitedly sat next to me. I know for a fact she's drunk but I'm curious to see what kind of drunk she is. Plus this is a little payback for sneaking out at our reception.

"You're so adorable." She said as she ran her hand through my hair. I'm not going to lie, it felt really good so I slowly closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry for almost leaving with Alec." She said as she pushed me onto the bed and straddled me.

I'm not going to let this go any farther because I'm a gentleman and I know she'll regret it when she's sober. Plus I want her to remember the first time I take her.

"I'm not convinced." I said as I put my arm behind my head and kept my other hand on her thigh.

"Oh really? I can convince you." She said as she slowly leaned down to kiss me.

When her lips finally met mine, it felt right for some reason. Her plump, soft lips took control as she sneakily slipped her tongue in. This was the first real kiss we shared and she probably wasn't going to remember it tomorrow. I knew I needed to stop her before I couldn't control myself but her kiss was perfect. I had never been kissed like that by any girl I've been with and trust me, that list is long.

She slowly pulled away as she bit my bottom lip. "Is that convincing enough?" She said with a smirk. Honestly that was an incredible kiss that almost made me forget her betrayal. Keyword almost.

I didn't want to start a fight with her while she was under the influence so I caressed her check and she started leaning into my hand.

"Cara mia, a kiss doesn't fix anything." I said with a smirk. "Good effort though. It was a step in the right direction." I said as she got off of me and pouted. "Get some sleep Karina, it's a long flight." I gave her a peck on her pout and left the room. I seriously needed to control myself because I was two seconds away from taking her on this plane.

I couldn't though. Not yet anyway. I can't take her knowing damn well if she had a choice she'd be with Alec Müller, my number one enemy since we were like 16. He and I used to be friends, best friends even. It was Alec, Leo, and I. But his father decided to betray my father and I cut all ties with Alec. Our rivalry escalated when I first laid my eyes on Karina. Back when she was 15 and I was 21. I saw her at a charity gala although she might not remember me because she never left her brothers' side. Alec was there too and he saw that I had taken an interest in her but he decided to put a move on and Karina being the young naive girl, she fell for his act. I wanted to talk to her. To get to know her but I pussied out.

"So do want to go do it in the bathroom like old times?" A seductive voice pulled me out of my thoughts. Alice, the flight attendant that I fucked once now thinks that every time I get on this damn plane, I'm going to fuck her.

"I don't fucking want to do anything with you. Leave me the fuck alone before I fire you." I said in my usual harsh voice. I didn't like being mean or cold but some people left me no choice. She walked away with her head down which made me a little regretful but not enough to apologize.

I closed for what seemed like seconds but it was probably longer.

"Mr. Russo, we've arrived." Alice said with a professional voice. Her button up shirt was thankfully buttoned up all the way up and her skirt was a little longer.

I gave her a nod and walked to the bedroom where Karina was sleeping. I hope she loves surprises.