Chapter 29: Luck, You'll Need It

Start from the beginning

Bestfriends.

Jessica's POV:

"There are alot of things you haven't told me so shoot" Emily supiciously looks at me.

"About what?" I ask even though I know perfectly what she's talking about.

"Don't be stupid. About you and your Sophie" She says in a 'duhh' tone. I was about to speak but shit, there are alot of things to say or not say at all. But Emily's my bestfriend, I can trust her with my whole fucking life so every secret of mine are safe.

"Well" I started. I think of what I can say but really bro, there are lots of things that have happened. Or I can just tell her of how good Sophie is in bed, or nahh, straight girls don't even know how lesbians have sex. "What d'you wanna know?"

"Ugh. Everything. Last time you told me you had a date with her and that she sang you a song and then she got kidnapped and...what else?" She shakes my shoulders annoyingly. Ha, Emily gets annoy easily like very...easily.

"Okay. She returned with Clara, a student also that ran away a week before Sophie got kidnapped. Then, we had Christmas, you were there. After when we both we're dismissed, we had an amazing sex that night and we had new year and tomorrow's a school day" Okay, I just told her that we had sex, again. She squints her eyes and open her mouths. "Close that up. A fly might get in" I kidded but which probably can be true, things like that happens too.

"L.O.L babe. How was sex then?" She asks. Okay, is it just me or is this Emily interested about my sex life?

"Amazing" And I answered that. Which was true, Sophie was amazing in bed and I can't believe she's only like 17 and a half. She's already that professional.

Emily laughs. "Aren't you gonna call her up to wish her luck for tomorrow?"

"I should. Pass me my phone" I ordered her. She reaches for my phone but it rings.

Ringgg Buzzz Ringgg Buzzz Ringgg

"Who is it?" I ask Emily who was looking at the caller's ID.

"Your babe" She passes me my phone and gives me a cheeky smile. "Tell her I said Hi" I rolled my eyes at her.

I click on the 'answer' button. "Hey" I answered first.

"Hey so what's up? Ready to stare at me for whole an hour tomorrow? Or, just don't give a fuck and rip my clothes off infront of everyone?" I haven't realized that my phone was on loud speaker therefore, Emily heard it and was laughing her arse off on the floor.

"Oh my...that was...cocky" Emily says in between laughs. Sophie heard it and gasps.

"Shit. Someone's there?" I shot a glare at Emily and walk out of the room immediately. I touch my cheeks and well, I sense my cheeks were flushed red.

"Sorry, that was just Emily. She said HI" I said trying to hide the awkwardness that was making my body freeze.

"Yeah Ok, tell her I said HI back."

"Sure Will. So why did you call?" I ask her curiously while I look at my nails, I just noticed that it wasn't polished.

"Oh nothing. I prolly should go now. See you tom" She quickly answered.

"Okay well, goodluck. You'll need it" I wished her the best. I just hope she survives all those questions that are going to be ask to her tomorrow.

"Thanks. Bye babe" I wanted to say 'Bye' back but she hangs up. Oh well. I returned to the living room, slowly.

Sophie was going to graduate soon, in about, approximatively 5 months and a week. For others, it might seem a quite bit far but for me, it's very soon and all I can think of; is what's going to happen to the both of us afterwards. Maybe, we'll still going to be together and will have implications or maybe, we'll be gone to seperate ways? Uh, no way I'm letting go of Sophie. As far as I know, everything's going fine between us. No arguments, except if arguing over the sheets of the bed counts, but otherwise, like what I said, everything's going fine.