𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Snow's  POV

     Its been months since the war and conflict ended. Gary woke up surprised seeing Lovely alive. He bursted into tears as he didn't know what to do as he just said that he is in heaven that he couldn't believe whats happening and said "I should be in hell,  not here". Gary didn't waste his time and catch up with Lovely as she healed him immediately.

    Dark Kingdom went for major changes.  We already brought down the thorn walls that isolated them from us. We already change the rules and the Council greatfully and willingly changed it for the benefit of everyone.  We also added some rules related to the Forbidden Forest.  We made rules that the flowers and plants can only be used in special cases and Lovely will govern the Forbidden Forest as she was chosen by the Diety which is Kendell.  Gary also represented the Dark Kingdom and now part of the Council. 
Aunt Leonor replace Count Madrid as the representative of the Fire Kingdom.

      After the war ended, we immediately had the funeral ceremony to Count Madrid. It is a tradition here that when a Caster is dead,  he/ she should be burried for the next day so that she will contact the next generation caster which is Gerard to pass down the sacred book especially the Prophecy Book. And because it is said by the book of life that there should be one Caster per era,  Count Madrid life was shorten and her fate was already decided by the book of life.  That she will die protecting Eliore on the hands of the Dark one.

   Today , we will have a dinner at my house in the mortal world. I already told Mommy and Daddy that my foster parents want to meet them. Also, its been a while since I visited them. Hope and I are preparing for the dinner.  I wore a blue floral dress and a blue sandals while Hope wore a white floral dress with white sandal.  We have the same design but we differ it with color. Hope picked this dresses for us.

  While preparing somethings,  someone knocked the door and I volunteered to open it. 

" Hi,  Marlon.  Is there anything I can help you with?" I smiled while wiggling my brows teasing him and he went a little red but with his serious face.

"Is Princess Hope here,  Princess?  Can I talk to her for a bit? " he asked

" Yes,  she's here but you need to answer my question first"  I said seriously and he stood straight and looked at me nervously.

" What is it?"

"Do you love my sister?" I asked and looked at him intently

"Yes,  I do.  And I hope you will give me your blessing princess to court your sister.  I am genuine about my feelings and I hope you will support me. " he said seriously and I saw his sincerity.  I eyed him intently before smiling to him.

" Just promise me you will not hurt her or else I'll froze you to death. " I threatened him.

  I called on my sister and her face just turned red when I mentioned Marlon's name.  And she immediately went outside to meet him.  I used my telepathy to say that I will wait at the throne. 

"Hi Fireball.  Where are you? " I used my telepathy to communicate with him.

"I'm here at the Palace.  Handling some problems here like thiefs and bandits coming around here on the town. " he said.

" Did I disturbed you?" I asked sadly

"No and you will never be.  Always remember that My Miracle. " he said and it made me smile.

" I love you. " I said and he became quiet for a while.

" Dave,  are you there? " I asked worriedly