𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Dave's POV

   After our fight, we immediately scanned the 2nd floor. Soldiers are attacking us but we defeated them all with the help of my team.  We didn't take too much time because we can easily fight back to them. We didn't saw Miracle at the 2nd floor and I still couldn't feel her. We went to their third floor and to the attic but still we couldn't see and feel her.

" Maybe Princess Miracle is not here? Maybe in other place." Said by Prince Zephyr.

"Lets check all rooms before we leave. I just need to feel her to confirm that she is  here. " I said to them. We jumped from the attic to the ground.  Prince Zephyr help us land safely with no problem. When we landed I felt her.

" I can feel her" I said to them as I felt Miracle's presence. She's moving.

"Everyone cover me up.  I need to concentrate to know where is her exact location. " They all nodded and surround me. I can hear them as the enemy scream in pain,  as my team fought them all. I need to concentrate.  Where are you,  Miracle?

"Help! Help!  She's in danger! " I heard a voice.

" Who are you? " I asked he/she has the same presence with Miracle.

" I'm Flakes. I'm Master's familiar.  No time!  No time!  They're going to corrupt her!  She said panicky. With no time to left,  she helped me locate her master.

" Dorothy,  in the bottom. " I shouted her and she obliged.  She made a manhole in the ground. We all jumped in it.

" Cover it up. They are now preparing to corrupt her ." Dorothy cover up the hole that she made and we are running towards the room that where Miracle is.

I call up Dos,  my pheonix. I told him what to do before talking to them. " I need to be there now.  They are starting . My familiar is going to guide you. " They all nodded.  I'm still feeling the pain in my back. The knife that stabbed me is not ordinary.  It has a poison. Princess Trixie healed me but she said that the poison I acquired was unknown to her. She doesn't know how to treat it but she just healed the wound. Its weakening my body and I have to rescue Miracle as soon as possible.

I ran using my speed of light to go to where Miracle is. As I ran, I can feel her presence going stronger and stonger. And when I arrived at the exact room,  I am welcomed with thousands of soldiers.

Third Person POV

  As Dave arrived,  he was welcomed with the soldiers of the Dark Kingdom.  He thought that this is their way to give them time to make their plan successful but he won't let them do that. Dave used his speed of light to knock the front line soldiers. While he is attacking some soldiers,  has the same speed as him,  attacked him. He was startled causing him to recieve some attack from the soldiers. They are not ordinary soldiers as they are consists of an elementalist,  summoners and fairies.  Its a bit difficult to handle all three kinds of soldiers and they are up in numbers.

  After the attack,  Dave counterattacked them and knock them off but their aiders are helping them to stand again and fight me.  He must kill them to reduce their numbers and will start with their fairies. As he speed up,  he blocked every attack from the elementalist and as he jumped into the air,  he made his bow and arrows and hit the aiders at their head. As a result,  they became ashes.  Dave did that as many times as he can  just to eliminate all fairies/ aiders in the group. 

   And next the Elementalist. They are pretty scattered. The last attacked that he recieved just drained his energy as their magic also contains that unknown poison. He still need to fight for Miracle . As hs am thinking of some tactics to eliminate the elementalist,  his team joined him. Princess Trixie went near him to tend his wounds even if it will not help much. Dave know that they also acquired some of it from the previous battles.

   " What's the update?  Did you see her? " Prince Casper asked.

   "No,  this soldiers blocked me fron entering the door. We must hurry they are starting" I said to them.

All princesses and princes started to fight them all. Princess Dorothy made a hole and buried them to the ground.  Prince Casper throw water splashes that are sharp like a katana that can cut through anything. Prince Zephyr made small tornado and did some great damage to them.  Prince Colton summoned some wolves and tigers to help in defeating the enemies. Princess Trixie also helped using her dagger and fighting them up close.  Dave also helped his team in fighting.  They are quite succeeding and there are just a little of them left.

" Prince Dave,  Go to her now!  Will handle this!" Princess Dorothy said and Dave obliged.

Dave's  POV

I ran and opened the door and I was surprised.  Mircale is at the center of the room.  Her hands and feet are handcuffed in a chair and dark liquids are flowing into her. We are late. I was going to go near her when he heard a voice.

" Oh I wouldn't do that If I were you. You will be ccorrupted to if you go near her? " He said with his evil laugh. Miracle trust this guy but he betrayed her. I'm so mad at him right now.

"Why did you do this,  Gary?  Miracle trusted you!" I shouted at him. I went mear him hurriedly and when I was about to punch him I was hit at my face. As I turned to whoever hit my face,  I was stunned.

" Lovely? " I said.  This is not the Lovely I knew.  The lovely that is very protective to Miracle.  Who would do everything to protect her.  And now I see,  a Lovely with no life. A cold eyes and a pokerface. She's a puppet.

" Meet my finest work,  Fox! Isn't she lovely?" he said while looking at me smirking.

" So everything was just an act then.  Being kind to her and being her bestfriend? How could you!? " I am going to attack him when Lovely stand in front of him recieving my flames.  And she didn't even melted

" Yep, it was.  You are also a fool that you didn't know that it was all an illusion.  That school,  my people as our classmates and teachers. I also hypnotized Ira's parents to let Ira go to that school. Oh poor her! " He said.

" You will pay for this,  Gary. " I said to him with gritted teeth.

" Correction. Its Prince Ashen" he said as he kicked me in my stomach. I cough with my blood.  I can feel the poison being added to my body.

" Whats with this poison? " I said to myself.

" It's my own recipe to answer your question. Oh look its going be completed. " he said as he looked at Miracle. I did what I want to do.  I went near Miracle and as I hugged her.  I can feel the poison again eating me up alive. I didn't cry in pain but I have to let Miracle out of this. After unlocking the handcuffs, It all brighten up and everything went black.

*****************************************************************

𝙷𝚒 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝟸𝟼•°*"˜.•°*"˜