𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Dave's POV

      We guarded Snow White until she was home and for security purposes Gerard casted a spell for her home to be secured from any harm and for us to be updated if there is a problem.  My brother inherited the power of our great grandfather King Peter IV. They are blessed to cast spells that can creates different forms that can be related to different elements also the forbidden spells that only wizards that posses this power knows them.

    It was a blessing in our world but a threat to the Dark Kingdom and wanted to get my brother in many attempts.  But they didn't succeed because all kingdoms and the council protected us and isolates the Dark Kingdom with a spell that Count Madrid casted,  the only person before my brother that possessed this power.  And she was from our Kingdom,my mother's sister. She's the one that trains my brother that is why my brother is one of the stongest wizard of our world and they are called Casters.

    They are different kind of wizards here in Eliore.  The Casters, Faries,  Summoners and Elementalists.  The casters cast spells and they have the ability to foresee the future especially the phrophecy.  That is why they are protected thoroughly also because one Casters per era is born. The Fairies are the healers and the enhancers.  They help in healing and enhances the power and strength of an ally. They are also called the Aiders. The Summoners are those who summons spirits and different creatures. They are the one who trains them and grew them.  They are also levels of powers for each creatures and spirits.  The higher the level,  the stronger the creatures are.  Lastly is the Elementalist. They posses powers of different elements. Their powers were inherited through their bloodline.

   All kingdoms have their own fairies,  summoners and elementalist. That is why all kingdom was treated equally except for the Dark Kingdom who decided to be independent and be selfish to gain more power that created conflicts and chaos to our world.

   I'm  preparing the exercise room for tomorrow.  Gerard went on reading some books to review some important points for the war in Eliore.  While arranging some equipment,  my brother said something unusual.

"Big Brother,  something's strange. "

"What is it" I went near him.

"For the past years,  the Dark Kingdom is in the dark and being silent. And their last attack was last 14 years. "

"Do you think it is happening because of Miracle? "

"I don't  know and there is something I just can't  tell about her big brother. "

"What?"

" There is something inside her"

Snow's POV

       Its already morning.  I'm  excited for training and I want to meet my familiar as soon as possible. I am preparing breakfast when I felt strong arms wrapped around my tummy.

"Good morning Snow White"

"Good morning Fireball" I said then faced him with a smile.

"Good morning Big Sister Miracle" I didnt know that Gerard was here.

"Oh hi there little fireball" I said and pulled Dave into the dinning room and also his little brother.

" Come and have breakfast with me. " I said before sitting. The two obliged.

    Before Dave will say something,  I interrupted him.

"They already went to their work,  so it's just the three of us today. "

    We ate for about 5 minutes and the boys represented to clean the dishes while I prepared my things for todays training.

" You're  ready? " Dave asked and grabbed my hand.

" Ready as I can be! " I said cheerfully

" Okay,  let's  go" Gerard said and we opened the door and next thing I knew we are here in a place where it is spacious and their are also some exercise equipments.

"Let's  begin!"

Gerard's POV

       Its been 10 minutes when big brother trained big sister to fight. Big sister is a fast learner and figured some attacks and defenses.  Im still scanning the history books of Elior. I am scanning for some solutions and fighting strategy for the upcomming war.  Count Madrid said that I should prepare and help my brother with big sister.  Count Madrid predicted that we will find big sister and she was right big brother did.  I went to meditate and saw my familiar, Uno.  Uno is a white owl with symbol of fire kingdom on its head.  I met him when I was three. And starting that day,  my aunt,  Count Madrid started to train me.

" It's  comming soon than expected" he said flying circles.

" What should I do,  Uno? " he eyed me for a second and everything is clear now.

"She's the missing peice"

*****************************************************************

𝙷𝚒 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝟸𝟼•°*"˜.•°*"˜