𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Third POV

     Its 4 in the morning and everyone is preparing for battle.  Some are wearing their battle suits and others are enhancing their weapons. Other members are preparing the gas antidote.  With the help of their summoned creatures,  they will help move the antidote to the battle field.  All of the royal families are also preparing.

    Miracle went near Lovely to have a favor on her. She tapped her shoulders to make her look to her. They went away from the crowd. Miracle explained to her that she have to stay about 2 km away from the battle field.  She also explained the situation that Gary may hurt her that he mighy think that she is not real and a way to distract him. She also said to Lovely that she will be their back up if something is out of control.  Lovely is a bit hesitant to accept Miracle's offer but she trust her and lately agreed.
   After some minutes preparing, all of the people inside the headquarters gather around the gym. The royal family and the Council are at the stage.

Snow POV

    Count Madrid went to the center to announce everyone the plan.

"Do you all have your specialized mask?" all people nodded.

     As a safety precaution,  I requested the blacksmiths to make a special mask that contains the antidote. I ask permission to the Royal Families and the Council about this ang they agreed.  It is incase that the antidote will not spread out to the point where some of our people are out of its reach during battle.

"All Elementalist are all at front. In their back should be the Summoners.  At first you will summon your range monsters as we will attack them while we have a protective sheild that surround us.  All Fairies specialized in range attacks should be coincide with the Summoners and Fairies specialized in close combats go besides the Elementalist.  Gerard and I will be out of reach.  No one will know where we are located but we will give you some instructions and guides. We be a support too. All fairies specialized in healing will be under Lovely Rodriguez you will prepare potions and the antidotes.  And be coincide  with the Gas antidote. Understand? "

"Yes,  Count Madrid" all of us agreed.

"Royalties Prepare For Battle,  You will lead our people. " Count Madrid eyed us.

"Miracle,  my nephews we need to make the sheild now. " We went to the rooftop using the elevator.  We  are reserving our energy because it takes alot of energy to make a protective sheild especially out of our boundaries. Gerard and Count Madrid already knew what happened to me and they didn't question about my decision yet they just smiled at me. Dave don't know about it but soon he will.

     We are looking at our family and our people as they walk their way to the battlefield. Gerard tapped my shoulders and smiled at me.

"We should start now" Dave said and we form a circle and hold each others hands. Count Madrid and Gerard started to chant a spell as we now feel the energy coming out from our bodies.

    I feel kind of tired as we continue to make a protective sheild. 5 minutes later, we succeeded.  As our army walk towards the battlefield, there is a shield protecting them as they travel.  Only pure hearts can pass through the shell and we also get their handprints for security purposes also.  Also each of one us has a barrier that can help them for defense and offense.  Through that barrier, I enhances their power and strengths. For the defense, it take  more than 20 strikes before this barrier will break.  It will also lessen the impact of the attack of the enemy depending to the magnitude of the attack.

      All of us are feeling okay now as I healed us.  I teleported Gerard and Count Madrid in their secret location as I teleported myself and Dave to the our people.  As we arrived, they're still travelling.  We went to our position,  infornt of all people. I used my telepathy to report to our Casters that we arrived safely and still travelling to our destination.