𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

I wake up from an unknown snowy place. A place full of snow and trees with no leaves. Wonder and confusion is all over my face. After sometime of questioning myself why I am here laying in the snow,  a snow storm suddenly came. I got up from my position and walked through the path to the forest where my instinct tells me.

    Afterwards, I saw an owl and it looked at me with great intensity. It started to tilt its head, right to left till it began to ooohh ( the sound of owl) until it oohss for so long. Later on,  more owls came and they all ohhh. I walked near them. I know they won't  harm me and they sounded beautifully like they were singing.  They stopped oohing and they transformed into a beautiful little girl.

    "Hi Snow" she said with delight.

    "I missed you.  I mean WE MISSED"  she held my hand and guide me in the forest.

    "We always play here." she said and flocks of owls gathered into a circle until it lighten. Their fragments were scattered and formed different things.

    A two young girls and a boy was shown.  It seems that it is a memory.  They are running from each other but the boy with red hair were chasing the girls.  They were having fun.  And when the boy and one girl caught the other girl,  they hugged each other and lay in the snow,  forming an angel.

  Next scene was when a girl which has a white hair that was braided read a book and a boy was teasing her by turning some pages while she read.  After the scene was the two girls laughing from each other with their parents. Their parents was wearing blue clothes with a cape and a crown in their head. I can see that I am one of the two young girls.  And the other girls seems to be my sister. We are having a bonding time with some wolves that are licking our faces with joy.

  "I love you Hope. " I said to her while hugging her.

  "I love you Too,  Miracle" she said snuggled me down and we started a pillow fight.

  Mom and Dad came into our room with a happy face.

  "How are my princess? " Father said.

  We ran to him and hugged him.  Father has a gentle and calm face while Mother is so genuine and so beautiful. They gave us a wonderful smile but I can sense that somethings wrong.

  "What's wrong?" I said to them. They looked at each other then looked at us.

   Darkness suddenly consume the place and I followed it.

"Mother! Father! Hope!  Where are you?" I shouted in the dark. Memories then suddenly overflowed in my head.  Emotions and confusions swallowed me up with madness and pain.

   My figure hold my hand tight,  it made me look at her. Sadness was filled witg her aura and to his face.

"I didn't know what happened. " my figure said.

" Why? What happened? " I sat to face her.  She began crying and my head began to sting until I went into the time where red was everywhere.

  Our kingdom was destroyed with peolple in black cloaks. Black orbes and magic was coming from them with beasts that helped them to crash our kingdom. Our people are trying to fight back but it's  not enough. They started to enter the palace.  Mother and Father were im their armours ready to fight back.  Me and Hope hide at the secret room with our parent's 2nd hand. We are both scared but I kept myself calm for Hope.  She is shivering and sobbing so hard so I have to calm her down.

  "Hey,  calm down.  Mother and Father will fight.  We will win, okay? " I said hugging her.

  "What if they will die? " she said.

    "They won't. I promise."

     After I said that to my sister,  an explosion occured.  It then resulted for both of us to be unconscious. Everything went black again.

   I see my little me far from me.

"Come back for her. "

    She then slowly fade out and light was slowly lighting up.  I tried reaching for her but the light was really so bright and made me wake up from slumber.

*****************************************************************

𝙷𝚒 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝟸𝟼•°*"˜.•°*"˜