𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢

𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙸𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍.

Dave's POV

I was asleep but I woke up suddenly. My body became more sensitive to Miracle's presence. When the explosion occured at the Ice Kingdom,  My body went alert to protect Miracle. And know my body became vigilant that made me woke up.  I can't feel Miracle's presence so, I immediately go to her room which is besides mine. I open the door and no sign of Miracle.  I call out the attention of the castle.  The kingdom became busy searching for Miracle even our citizens are helping to find her. I already called  King Aslan about this. Other kingdoms and The Council are aware about Miracle's disappearance

I went to Ice Kingdom to report personally to Miracle's parents. And when I arrived there,  the fist of the King welcomed me.

" I thought you are going to protect her??!! Now,  she is gone?!  My twins are gone! " King Aslan said bursting in tears as I taste blood in my mouth.

"I'm sorry King Aslan but I will find her.  I promise you my life.  If I can't find her,  I am willing to let my life be judge by you. "
Our conversation was interrupted by Marlon.

" Your Highness! We found Princess Hope at the attic. She is at the infirmary room right now!" Marlon said and we quickly followed him into the infirmary room.

Hope's POV

I am preparing our room right now.  I am really excited to bond with my twin sister and I want to hear about her life in the mortal world.  With the help of our pet wolves,  we finished moving the two beds together.  I know tht she will be delighted to see them. They also missed Miracle.  After finishing tidying and arrangging our room, I went to the bathroom to clean up and after that I wore my PJ.  I am now ready to lay in bed and wait for Mira when I saw Jacob and Edward ( our pet wolves)  unconcious. They are not asleep because they have their bedtime which they always follow and it is not their bedtime yet.  As I am assessing them,  a hand covered my nose.  And everything went black.

I wake up and noticed that I am at the infirmary room. I looked at the side and noticed that my parents, Dave and Marlon was there.

" Aslan,  our daughter is awake" Mom said  to Dad.

" Hope, daughter how are you? " Dad said with eyes full of worry. He held my hand tight like he doesn't want me to go away.

" I'm fine Dad.  What happened to me? "

Marlon explained what happened. And now Miracle is missing.  Why is my family always in danger.  My tears began to flow. I'm afraid that I will lose my twin again. My mother wiped my tear and saying to me to calm down.

" Darling,  please stop crying" Mom said with care

" Princess Hope,  what really happened that night? " Marlon asked

" I was preparing our room for a good night chat and I noticed Jacob and Edward were unconscious and it made me worry.  I checked them and someone covered my nose with chloroform and I lose consciousness. " I explained. I looked to Dave and I felt mad at him not protecting Miracle.

" Where is my sister,  Dave?!  You promise to protect her! " I shouted to him. He reamined quite. Count Madrid and Gerard suddenly appeared.

" Calm down, Hope" Mom said to me.

" I think this is a scheme by the Dark Kingdom.  They are giving us warning  and saying that they are ready to attack. " Gerard said.

"We have to go to the headquarters. Everyone is there. " Without using any protal, Count Madrid teleported us to the headquarters.