𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

I'm  here at Lyar. I am here to play and to have fun with Flakes and to improve our communication and bond. I learned that Flakes was once a familiar of the First King of the Ice Kingdom. She also likes frost almonds and iced berry.  I always brought those everytime I visit here in Lyar as well as when I summon her during training with Gerard.  I always see Uno in training and he has a white color with a symbol of fire kingdon  in its feather unlike Flakes who has a variety of blue colors on its feathers.

" Two days from now, the war will start. " I said to her

" And your test will start tomorrow if you can join the battle" she implied

" I hope I can pass the test" I said hoping

"I know you can do it. " She said encouraging me.

After a few seconds,  I felt Dave's presence  unlike before it feels like he changed. He became stronger now. 

"How are you my Fireball? " I asked as he hugged me from behind.

" I just need time to recover" he said hiding on my neck

"Recover from what? " I asked

"Just tired from training and doing some preparations. " from the sound of his voice,  he is really tired.

"Come here.  Take a rest" I guided him to lay here on my lap.  He obliged and closed his eyes.  I am brushing his hair using my hands.  Suddenly,  he caught one of my hand and kissed it. Then he hold it to his own hand.

   I love it when Dave is being sweet all the time even when he is tired,  have problems and being busy.  He will always give time to be with me and show me his feelings.

" I have a surprise for you,  My Miracle. But first we will need to meet someone. "

Before I can ask questions,  Dave held my hand and we walk through the woods.  I just observed him.  He picked some berries and gave it to me.

He lead me again somewhere which I am not famliar and once we arrived their, we saw a big white bear sleeping on the white grass.

"Noah" as Dave said that name,  the bear wake up and come near us.

"What are doing Fireball? " I asked. He just smiled at me and grab my hand to pet the bear.

" Give him the berries,  Mira" Dave instructed and I am willingly gave it to him. As a surprised, Noah jumped at me and licked my face.  I just can't  stop laughing.  And suddenly he roar.

"Mira? " And I looked to the person who called me.  "Hope!!! " she ran to me and hugged me.  " Oh I miss you,  Mira" I hugged her tight " I miss you too" and she kissed my cheeks.

" How are you?  Are you training for the war,  sister? " she asked me while petting Noah.

" I'm  good.  Actually,  Gerard is my coach in training.  That boy is really good in teaching me combat skills and help me enhance my power. " I said hugging her

" Is Noah your familiar, Hope? " I asked her.

" Yes,  he is" she said answering me with a smile.  I noticed that someone is here besides the three of us.

" So,  who is that handsome guy with a tattoo?  I asked teasing her.  And then she blushed. Oh my! My sister is in love. Fireball and the one my sister is fallen to are talking right now.

" You really have to tell me everything,  Hope.  But what about some little details just for now? "

" He is Marlon.  Our greatest warrior in our Kingdom, the son of General Arthur. " she said while being red as a tomato.