𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Dave's POV

Snow White is awake. Awake but not completely. When she woke up, she just looked me. She went to her parents and after they talked, she came back with a smile on her face. She started to talk with Lovely and Gary but I can sense something is wrong. She didn't approach me maybe because of what happened. Is she traumatized? Is she avoiding me? I hope not. Still nervous about what is happening, I went outside for fresh air.

Gary's POV

Ira is awake. Lovely is pretty worried about her and me also that made us to feel happy and relieved to know that she is awake now. We are now comforting her and asking if she is okay now.

"Hey, you okay now? " I asked

"Greatfully, yes. " she replied.

"Are you sure, Ira? We are so worried about you. " Lovely said

" There's nothing to worry about. Maybe I was just tired that day and thankfully Dave was there." she said smiling.

"Is it okay to know what happened that day.? " me asking permission.

"Well, Jaime's group cornered us and tried to beat up Dave but Dave beat them all. Also maybe I'm a bit shocked during that moment that made me fainted. "

Ira seems fine. I hope she is. We decided to let her rest after we made sure that she is completely fine. We bid our goodbyes to her and to her parents. We're going to visit her again tomorrow.

Snow's POV

Gary and Lovely went home. They made sure that I'm okay before they leave. I am now determined to find my real family in Ice Kingdom. I talked to my parents about it.

Flashback

I woke up here at my room. I remembered now what happened in the past. I'm a princess of Ice Kingdom. I need to go back their for my family. To check if they are alright and maybe they are finding me. I need to see my twin too. Wondering if she's okay and what happened after the black kingdom attacked us. Thinking so deeply and I didnt notice that Dave was infornt of me. I'm just staring at him coldly. I don't know how to react. If I should tell him this and to asked about what happened during our encounter with Jaime's group. I didn't know what to do and walked before him and went to my parents.

I found them at their room.

"Mom, Dad"

"Oh honey, thank God you're okay. We are so worried about you. Thanks to Dave, he carried you here and took care of you when you are still unconscious." Mom said while they both hugged me.

"Sorry to worry you both. I love you." I sid to them while I hugged them back.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" Dad asked

I just nod to them and smiled at them.

" I'm going to make your favorite spaghetti and some tomato soup." mom said starting to go down to the kitchen.

"Mom wait! I need to talk to you something with Dad. "

" Okay. What is it sweetheart?" Daddy said and we all sat down at the edge of their bed.

" Mom, Dad. I dreamt about my past. My family. " I looked at them. " I want to find them and to check if they're okay. Is it alright to you guys? " I waited for them to speak.

" Ofcourse honey. Just don't forget that we are here for you okay?" Mom said.

" Also sweetheart, if you saw them come invite them here for some meal okay? " Dad said smiling.

" Thank you so much. I'm so lucky and blessed for having you two. I love you so much. " I kissed them and give them the tightiest hug I could give. Saying how thankful I am to them

End of flashback

After our talk, I went to Gary and Lovely. I know that they are worried as much as my parents and I understand them. They just asked what happened. I told some details but not all of them. I'm really grateful to have them and I will do everything to make this friendship of ours to last. Just hope that any trials that we face, our bond will never change. They went home and promise to comeback tomorrow.

Currently, I'm looking for Dave. I hope he is not upset about earlier. I went outside to look for him and I saw him leaning at the maple tree. I went near and lean besides him.

"I'm sorry for my actions earlier. "

He didn't speak or move a bit.

"I just didn't know how to react afterthe encounter last time. And I just remember my past Dave! " I said with a sound voice and eventually a happy tone.

"Good for you then. " he said ina cold tone.

"Hey, are you still mad at me? Upset? " I went infront of him and lean my face closer to his. I saw shocked in his face and diverted his gaze to the side.

"O-oh No. I'm not" he said stuttering.

VvvvI hugged him. I don't know why. And started crying.

"They are in danger. I need to find them immediately Dave help me. "

He hugged me back. He moved my cheeks to face him. And wiped my tears.

"Don't cry. Calm down. Tell me about it okay?" he said and I nod.

After some minutes, I calmed down. I'm ready to tell Dave. And I hope he can help me.

"Whenever you are ready, I'm here to listen okay? I just nod.

"Can you tell me about the truth? Who are you Dave Fox? " He was taken aback with what I asked him. I can see the hesitation in his eyes. I understand that. But I hope he can tell me.

"It's okay if you can't tell me. " I'm just bitting my lips waiting for his answer.

"I-" before I can say anything. He said it.
"I'm a fire wizard, Snow White. " I'm not surprised. I just want to see if he will have the courage to tell me. To trust me about his identity. I just smiled at him genuinely.

"Thank you for trusting me Fox. " and then I hugged him again.

"I missed you, Fireball" and he became still.

*****************************************************************

𝙷𝚒 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝟸𝟼•°*"˜.•°*"˜

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚛𝚍जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें