𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

25 minutes before Dave arrived.

Miracle's POV

    After I absorb the dark liquid, I felt so much pain. Its draining my energy. It's making me lethargic and delirious at the same time.

" G-ary. S-top th-is." I said even though I'm getting weaker and weaker every second but still I won't give up on him. I can feel so much heat like it is burning me inside.

" It's the only way  I can make her to come back to life. So, SACRIFICE YOURSELF !" with that words I lost my consciousness.

--
    I woke up in a dark place. I can feel the anger,  hatred, greed,  sufferings,  lust,  pride and all negative feelings in this place. I scanned the whole area but there's nothing here. I walked hoping I can get out of this place.  After awhile,  I see light, a glowing one. I went near it and I saw a glowing sprout. I went close to it and mesmerized by its cuteness.  I was about to touch it but suddenly its eyes open up and it talked.

" You're confused and sad. Is it because of your friend? " It asked.  I was surprised with its question.

"Yes, it is. I'm thinking of a way to convince him to see things positively to make him happy again. "

"I can help.  I can make his beloved to comeback to life. " It said. I was amaze that it can do that

" You can do that? " it nodded. It started to walk around,  I mean float around.

"But there's a catch.  Darkness will rule over Eliore. And you have to sacrifice yourself to make her alive.  A life for a life. " It said. It's not like a sacrifice but an  offering.  I couldn't let them rule Eliore.  Their will just have suffering,  cruelty and pain to the citizens. I still have so much to do.  Catching up with my family,  making my foster parents happy,  help my twin sister to rule the Kingdom and also my rule being the Magus. There are so much things to help Gary and this is not the answer.

" You have you're decision right? " it said.

" Oh I do. " It smiled at me. It told me to follow him and I obliged. It gestured to go closer to him

"We are one.  And whatever you do,  it also affects me.  Whatever your decision is,  I know that you will make everything back in order.  I am you,  and You are me. " It said. I could really feel her since Gary took me into their Kingdom. The seed of life is in front of me making me decide for the future of Eliore. It is slowly getting darker.

" I will make everything right,  trust me. " I went to where he wanted me to chose upon.  I am here seeing the light flame and the dark flame. I glance again to him as he is slowly consuming by the dark liquid and I am too. I closed and picked my desired choice.  And as It brigten up and darken up, I saw the glimpse of happines in each people's heart from the future times.

--
   I saw my self now in the present time. I am now free from the handcuffs and as Dave is on my lap unconcious. The people who are here are also unconscious. I put Dave's hands on my shoulders guiding him to walk as we are going to escape.  I glanced Gary who is a bit conscious.

" Wait for me,  Gary.  I will tend your darkness with light again. " I said as I walked away from that room.  As we went out of that room,  a group of people welcomed me.

" Mira! " I saw my twin as he hugged me with tears on her eyes. I know that they rescued me and I smiled at them and saying my thanks.  A gentlemen went near us and get Dave from me and also guided his unconscious body.

" Princess Mira,  we need to get out of here. " A guy said.  I will know who they are once we escaped here.

" Where is the safest place we can go? " I asked them all.