𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘 (✔)

TSN is now available in Webnovel. Please support me also. Arigato

https://www.webnovel.com/book/that-strange-nerd_18747069005831305

"What are you doing here?" I asked while observing him. He looks like an ordinary nerd just like me but the way he was talking a while ago was totally different. It feels like another person unlike the person in front of me. He is wearing glasses too.

"Well, this is a comfort room so." He said while saying it quietly like us. That was right. It is a comfort room. So, what are we doing while we are here? That's obvious, right? That was a bit silly of me to ask but this is not a place for boys. There was a sign placed at the door with a female sign on it. I am a little bothered about his presence here.

"I'm sorry but this is for girls," I said to him

"Really? I'm sorry. I'm just new here" He said and looked at me. Being new is not an exception though. There was a sign but maybe he is right. He is new and lost maybe. He is still adjusting to our school.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Just having a rough day today." Explaining how dirty I am because of the things that were thrown at me buy those bad students.

"I'm Snow" I offered my hand for a handshake.

"I'm Dave" we shake hands. And I saw him smirk. It made me let go of my hands. He was shocked. Well. I am shocked too because of what he did.

He then hurriedly moves out of the comfort room. As I remember, we don't do smirk. Even Gary doesn't do that. My other nerd schoolmate doesn't do that. I know all nerd here but his different. I can sense it. Those smirks can be seen from the lips of bad people as I experience and as I remember. My schoolmates have that smirk if they are planning to do evil things.

Lovely fetch me and helped me clean. We are heading to our room. I told her about what happened.

"Do you think that he is different? "She asked while checking her Instagram. She is active with her social media accounts. Lovely is very beautiful. Many offer her to be a model, but she declined all of them. I asked her why, and she answered that she wanted to focus and to graduate high school, and maybe if college starts, she can accept some offers.

" I don't know. I'm just sensing something odd about him" We are talking as we are heading to our classroom. The School system is that the teachers will come to the student's' classroom to teach. Thus, we will stay here for classes and go out during break times.

" Gary said he is already in our room. We should hurry up. "
We walked faster and luckily arrived before our advisor came. We are seated at the 2nd to the last row. I'm in the middle of the two.

"Psst"

"Hmm?" I hummed while reading a book.

"Do you think that the guy you met earlier will be our new classmate? "

"Why?" I asked her.

"Just look in front"

Our teacher gestured let Dave to go in front.

"Okay class, we have a new student here. Okay, introduce yourself"

"Good morning-" Before he can even finish his word, someone threw a paper at him.

"Wow, another dork in our class. "

"Hahaha"

Everyone is laughing except us 5. Apart from me, there are 2 more nerds in our class. Dianne and Frances. Those two are best friends. While they are laughing. I kinda felt hurt.

*Flashback*

"What a dork"

"Hahaha"

"Bit**"

"You don't belong here, nerd"

That's all I hear when they are throwing paper at me in the hallway.

"Do this or you will get a punishment, nerd"

"If you don't do this, we'll make sure you will suffer, bit**"

They let me do their projects after they slapped me and beat me.

Some locked me in the locker. And many things. All cruel things they did to me but it all lessen when I met Lovely and Gary. I felt secure slightly free because sometimes bullies are everywhere and can do harm whenever they want.

Back to reality

Ma'am Javier just let Dave sit to end the commotion. Dave sat at the right end of the last row next to the window. I observed him and it shocked me again. He smirked again. And he caught me looking at him and I hurriedly avoid my gaze to him and looked at the front.

During the whole duration of the class, I am uncomfortable because I know he is looking at me from time to time. It's already recessed, and we are having a snack. As usual, we bought our favorite snacks. I bought spaghetti, an apple and chocolate milk for my drink. Lovely bought a lasagna and an orange juice and Gary is savoring his pasta and cucumber juice.

We are currently eating and resting at our favorite spot here in the canteen. It is at the back right of the establishment were at our side are glass windows where we can look at the green field. There are some students playing and some are just sitting on the grass.

"Love, I saw him smirking again," I said while lowering the volume of my voice.

"Who smirked? "Said Gary looking clueless about the situation.

"We'll Snow here met the new nerd and saw him smirked, and she feels that he is odd. In fact, she felt differently towards him"

"Smirked?! But wait, felt differently?! Do you like him, Snow?! "Lovely hit Gary's head.

"Ouch, sorry," Gary said as he massages his head where Lovely hit him.

"It's not like that. She means that he is a different kind of nerd. A nerd who smirks"

"That's kind of weird. I don't know how to smirk" Gary even tried to smirk.

"Hahaha," we laughed. This kind of scenario will always be in my mind and heart. I always love being with my friends. They give me hope and love.

"Nature's calling," I said and went to the CR. While walking to the comfort room I heard something. Because curiosity kills the cat, I went near to the sound. As I arrived, I was dumbfounded at what I see and the most thrilling was the voice that I heard.

"I'm starting"