𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Snow's POV

I told Lovely everything. She is still shocked about everything but she continue doing the andidote. With the help of Princess Trixie blood sample, Lovely was able to know what plant/plants they came from.

" The poison was from the three forbidden plants called Cripple, Preeside and Banee plants. " Lovely announced she explained us whats their effects.

" We need to go to the Forbidden Forest to get what we needed. " she said to us. She went near me and touched my shoulders and smiled at me.

" Thank you for sharing and taking care of him even though you were decieved. " she said

" Forbidden Forest is quite far fron here. If it is okay, can you teleport us there, Ira? " she asked I just nodded and teleport us three. Princess Trixie, Princess Dorothy, Lovely and I went to the Forbidden Forest while the boys, Prince Casper and Prince Zephyr was left at Lovely's house to take care of Dave.

When we arrived, Loveky called out her familiar, A Bumblebee. It just fly away like it is leading us to where the flower is. Lovely seems like observing the place. Maybe after long years that now she is here at the Forbidden Forest. We just followed her familiar and then it stopped. Lovely went near to his familiar while we just followed her. She wear its gloves and picked 10 of them and we move again. After that her familiar again stopped and Lovelg picked again 10 plants. We did this until Lovely completed picking up ingredients for the antidote.

" We still need to get one more ingredient, the Resus plant." we followed her and her familiar. The path became more steep. We even encountered a path where they are different thorns. And then it became straight and calm again. Lovely then stopped and look at us.

" This is where the rarest flower in the whole world, the Resus Flower. " she said as we eneter the cave. And we are welcomed with thousands of beautiful flower of Resus. It so beautiful its petals are golden yellow and orange. Its buds where purple also its leaves.

" Its beautiful" Princess Trixie said with awe.

" It is indeed" Lovely said. She picked up 10 pieces of this flowers and the she looked at us.

" Our ingredients are now complete. Let's go home. " and I teleported us back to Lovely's house.

Lovely started to make the poison and Princess Trixie willingly helped her. I am looking at my fireball. I'm really worried about his situation. I absorbed more poison that him but the effects on him are more dangerous and I don't know why.

Princess Trixie went near us and announced that the antidote is already finished. We went near Lovely's working station and she applied the antidote first to Dave. And I saw that Dave state became stable again as his breathing became normal and his body temperature now also is stable. I can also sense that the poison is slowly drifting away from his body.

" It worked!" Prince Zephyr exclaimed. Princess Trixie and Lovely smiled to each other.

"Thank you" I mouthed both Lovely and Princess Trixie. And all of us was treated with the antidote.

I explained to them that we need to go to the headquarters to submit the sample of the antidote.We need to convert it to gas as soon as possible. I teleported us to the headquarters. I already talked to Count Madrid about what I saw and she said that she and Gerard saw the same thing too. All important persons are waitinh for us at the basement where we will make the antidote into gas. Dave is still unconscious and Prince Colton and Prince Casper is guiding him. We hurriedly went to the basement and I saw everyone even my family. Each and one of us went to our family. Gerard went near the two Princes and get his brother and his parents went near Dave.

Hope and I went to our parents. Mommy and Daddy was crying and we hugged them both and they returned it to us. Lovely went to Count Madrid and handed her the antidote. Mommy said that the Council already briefed them about what we saw. I told them that I still have to check on Dave and go near him. I kissed Aunt Leonor and Uncle Joseph and hugged Gerard before going to Dave. I am now caressinh its head waiting for him to wake up.

They started converting the antidote awhile ago and we are just waiting for it to be completed. As I am waiting, Dave let out a groan and suddenly he opened his eyes.

" You're okay now, My Fireball"

Dave POV

I woke up and I saw Miracles face. And I can see that she is happy and she felt relieved. She kissed my forehead and said to me that I am okay now. I discovered that I was almost a day unconscious because of the poison. Lovely helped making the antidote and as I observed, she is the same Lovely that Gary's puppet mimicked. They also informed me about the situation.

Miracle and I are at the rooftop. I am laying at her lap. I still felt weak because of the poison that I observed.

" I know we can win this war. So nothing to worry, My Miracle. " I said as I looked at her. She was quite and thinking so deep with her thoughts

" It's not about winning, Fireball. " she eyed me with sadness.

" I want to talk to Gary, to solve this problems, to help them also to help him and Lovely to reunite again. " she continued.

" And as much as possible, I dont want Lovely to fight with us. I want them to meet in a peaceful means not in the war. " I agree if Ashen will know it, maybe he will think something that will make him hate us more if Lovely will fight with us.

" Then we will let Lovely to just support us, like a back up then" she said.

" I still need to see my familiar, Fireball"

" You still didn't meet him/her"

"Not yet. Maybe I will met her tomorrow. During the battle perhaps. Let's just see. "

"Let's rest for now and we will have a rough day tomorrow. " I escort Miracle to her family room here in the Council. All royalties and soldiers will be resting here in the headquarters. So that we would not have a conflict if Dark Kingdom will attack any Kingdom. They will just have property damage but no one will die.

" Good night, My Miracle" I said as I kissed her forehead.

" Good night, My Fireball" she kissed my cheeks before entering their room. I will marry you after this . Just wait until we regain the peace. I said to my self as I walked to our room.

*****************************************************************

𝙷𝚒 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝟸𝟼•°*"˜.•°*"˜