𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

I couldn't sleep. It already 11 pm and tomorrow is my test if I can join the war.  Im still worried about my twin sister.  I am here at the Fire Kingdom. After the explosion,  Dave used the portal to send us here.  The important people planning to attack the Dark Kingdom which are consists of the Council,  the Kings and Queens as well as their children, the Princes and the Princesses and also each kingdoms Generals and their best soldiers.

I should be there at the meeting but Dave didn't let me.  The meeting is at the other room besides mine.  Gerard is also here to guard me in case of emergency and the 5 guards outside our doors.

"You should be there, Gerard" I said to him

" Its okay.  I'm already listening to them,  Big Sister.  I am communicating with Count Madrid. " He said.

I also want to hear what they are talking about.  I'm trying to focus my sense of hearing and after a few seconds, I manage to hear them.  My senses are getting stonger these days.  I also focused my sense of sight without using Snow Flake's Eyesight and I can see what they are doing.

"What if they use my daughter against us?  But my daughter's safety is more important! " Dad exclaimed

" King Aslan,  please calm down" The king of Water Kingdom,  King Walter said it to my father.

" We need to have a plan. Some soldiers from each kingdoms will help finding Princess Hope of Ice Kingdom" Count Madird said.

" It is already mandated, Count Madrid" said one of the member of the Council.  It is Count Isabel from the Earth Kingdom.

"We all need to wait until the day of war.  I will assure your daughters safety,  King Aslan.  And whatever will happen today,  let it be.  It is destined by the book of phrophecy and you all need to trust me. " Count Madrid said to all of the people in the room.

" Brother,  I need your son Gerard to be with me tonight. We need to do something" Count Madrid is talking to King Joseph,  Gerard and Dave father and the king of Fire Kingdom and at his side is Aunt Leonor.

While watching and listening to their conversation,  Gerard get my attentiom by tapping my shoulders.

" Big Sister, I need to go.  Count Madrid is calling me.  Stay here and Big Brother will come here to fetch you. " he said and go out of the door.

The meeting ended and most people in the living room already went back to their kingdom. The door went open and I saw my parents.

" Mom!  Dad! " I went near them and hugged the both of them.

"You should stay here,  Miracle for your safety. We still don't know if they will attack again and you still have a big day tomorrow.  Its better if you will stay here with Dave. " Mom said while touching my face.

" But,  Mom I can't protect you there if something will happen again.  I can't lose you both too. " I said to them.  I can see right in their eyes that they are worried and hurt at the same time.

" Just stay here Miracle and stay safe.  Dont go away from Dave okay? " Dad said patting my head.

" But Dad! "he hush me with his smile.

" Its for the best, my child" and they both hugged me.

" I'm going to find Hope.  I promise. " and they left me here alone thinking what I will do to find my twin sister.

Dave enter the room and went near me. He hugged me tight and I know that he is comforting me.  I hugged him back.

" It's going to be okay. " he said and kissed my forehead. He guided me to one of their guestroom.