𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎 (✔)

TSN is now available in Webnovel. Please support me also. Arigato

https://www.webnovel.com/book/that-strange-nerd_18747069005831305

Its Senior Year and I'm pretty thankful. Last year here in the most troublesome school here in town. I don't know why my parents insisted on enrolling me here but I don't have a choice. Yep, no choice because it's their money that is being spent on my tuition.
In a school full of bad boys, bitches, queen bees, bullies, geniuses, ordinary students, and also the NERDS. We are the lowest rank in our school's hierarchy and I don't know why. We can be at the level of the geniuses but no. They say that the genius students here don't need any books to learn and to have high grades but hello most of the knowledge we get came from books and also from different lectures and practical.

One of the most annoying statements that they gave to us, is that "NERDS ARE JUST FOR ASSIGNMENTS AND PROJECT". Well, you know that the bullies would say that. But I have a secret to tell even geniuses here let us nerds to do their projects and assignments. Is that right? Heck no!

Maybe you are wondering why I talk like this even though I'm a nerd. I'm like this when talking to myself but to others, that is when I'm being the nerd that they always see. The quiet one doesn't talk back and the one who is being bullied by them.

Minestone Academy is not really prestigious but this school is popular here in our community. Popular for being the most troublesome school in our community. And as I observe and I think that it is pretty much okay that our batch was the last one to enroll. No one would like their child to be here though. I also think sometimes why my parents enrolled me here but I still respect their decision. We still have quality education and the teachers here are great. They teach us well. Even though we have some bad students here, they are still focused on their studies. They still want good and high grades, but they kind of do bad things to get that but not all the time but all the time for bullying.

And now my day will start in 3, 2, 1.........

I open the door going to the hallway. Eyes are on me with disgust and hate. Because of being socially awkward I stutter talking to other people but there are exceptions. Only my friends and my parents are the people I can talk to comfortably and genuinely.
I am heading to the library to meet Lovely and Gary. They are my friends since freshman year. I am really happy having them who are true and love me. They also protect me in many ways.

Lovely Stamilton is classified as an ordinary student here at Minestone University, but she is a happy-go-lucky girl that she can spread her happy and energetic vibes to anyone who is true and good to her especially us, her friends.

Gary Mendoza is like me, a nerd. With a 2×3 hairstyle that was a part of the school's rules and regulation for the boy's hairstyle and a book of physics that he always read and currently at volume 4 as he said when we chatted on our group chat. He also has a secret crush on Lovely. But I think that it is not a secret anymore. I know that she can feel it. And as they say," Actions speak louder than words."

And to complete the trio, I'm Snow Miracle Gonzales. A nerd who has big round glasses, blessed with white hair since birth, loves math and science and loves reading. They also say that I am "the plain and boring Snow."

Walking through the hallway, I'm finding my phone to contact my friends that I am on my way when I slipped on the floor due to the newly wet floor. And everyone who is in the hallway laughed at me. I walked faster yet still being careful not to be slipped again. And as I am walking, I can hear all their insults about me that makes me want to cry.

"You deserved it, Nerd"

I held my tears and hurriedly go out of the area. But they started throwing something at me. And I hurriedly ran to the comfort room to clean myself. As I walked right in, I hurriedly grabbed some tissues, wipe my face, and uniform to clean myself. After I felt that I am not that sticky and that I think that I am clean enough, I called my friends. I called Gary and he's not answering. Then I called Lovely. After a couple of rings, I am glad that she picked up my call.

"Hey Snow. Where are you?"

"I'm kind of in a trouble," I said while continuing cleaning myself to feel much cleaner and to be comfortable enough to go to our classroom.

"What happened? Where are you? I'm going there! "

"I'm in the Girl's comfort room near the entrance."

"Okay, I'm going there okay? Wait for me" I made sure that I am clean enough and check my things as I wait for Lovely to pick me up here at the Girl's comfort room. As I am making my face dry after wetting my face a couple of times, I heard something from one of the cubicles. As curiosity strikes me, I went closer to the noise that I heard. As I observed, the noise is from the very last end cubicle.

I slowly walked there. Not minding thoughts of danger or something like I read in some of my favorite detective books or mystery books. As I went nearer, I heard a man's voice talking.

"I'm already here"

"I know"

"Bye"

When I heard him say bye, I quickly step backward. Little scared due to having a man here in the girl's comfort room and having a conversation on a phone. I concluded it because I can hear some phone noises.

When the door opens, a man who is with a book and with his glasses went out shocked.
" Who are you?" We asked in unison.