𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎

Dave's POV

   Gary is the Prince of Dark Kingdom but how?? Why didn't we know this? Dark Kingdom is being silent. We only saw the royal family once when we tried to have peace which was before Snow disappeared. All royal family of each kingdom were there including them and we had a little time to observe the prince by his prescense and physical attributes. That was really a long time and all of us hit puberty that is why we didn't recognized him. And I didn't felt his aura during our time in the mortal world.

" How did you know this information? " I am trying to calm down and to think straight. I need to save her and we need to know how she was kidnapped before we will go straight to our planning.

" Count Madrid let me see how he  kidnapped big sister 30 minutes ago. "

" Count Madrid, how did you know that this Garry is the Prince of Dark Kingdom? " Dorothy asked

" I can foresee the future. And I saw him during our upcoming war with King Zion. " she explained.

" If he is Prince Ashen and he is Princess Miracle's best friend,  did he already know that she was the long lost princess of the Ice Kingdom? "Prince Zephyr asked curiously

" If he did,  why did he not kidnapped Princess Miracle immediately?  Princess Trixie asked

" Maybe he knew but the Dark Kingdom is just observing her if she is the Magus.  They still need comformation. " Prince Colton said.

" But how did they know that she is the Magus? That's the real question? " Prince Zephyr asked again.

" We will find the answer on that soon but we need to rescue Miracle.  This is our priority right now. I just hope they wont hurt her" I said to them. I said the last word with my clenched jaw.

" They will not hurt her but they can corrupt her. They need her for them to rule the world because she and the seed of life are one. If she die,  the world will die together with their Kingfom but if they will corrupt her with their darkness,  it will be easy for them to manipulate her and rule the world. " Prince Casper said.  All that he said are true. But Miracle will not be corrupted by them she has a pure heart.

" You just have to plan out to help her excape the Dark Kingdom and let her do the rest. Trust her that all you have to do. That is my only advise to you all.  You are here to recue Princess Miracle, you are chosen because you are all the best in your kingdom and we all need your expertise. Lets start our planning. "

Gerard gave us some information on how to enter the Dark Kingdom without them noticing us. He drew their kingdom floor plans,  the important escape routes and gave us some tips on how many guards are on the different rooms and hallway.  Prince Casper shared some defense stategy and Princess Dorothy will be the lead for it for she mastered the long range combat. I will be upfront as I can easily sense where Miracle might be.  After 10 minutes of planning, we are preparing our combat suits and weapons and such.

" Everyone come here. " Princess Trixie called us.

" Get one of this bottle incase of emergency.  If one of you is in bad condition and I am far from you,  use this.  It will restore your strength and heal wounds immediately. I need contact when healing it will be our alternative." And one by one we get it from her and we say thanks to her.

"Oh before I forgot please lend me all your weapons, I will enhance it. " We surrender our weapons and let her enhance them.  I am still thinking of Miracle's safety.  Please God, let her be safe.

" I know that we are sometimes having training together,  but you seems to became 5x stronger than before Prince Dave. " Zephyr asked curiously again.

" Umm Zephyr,  can you give Big Brother some space. " Gerard said to him trying to get him away from me

" I'm just curious. He changed rapidly and I can feel his rage right now. Do they have a relationship? " he asked again. He is really irritating.

" He's in a relationship with my Twin Sister. That's why he is affected to much than me.  And he is the Guardian of the Magus. That's why he is much stronger now. " I just ignore them

" I'm really curious too because Prince Dave presence became intimidating and stronger when he arrived awhile ago. So that's  why.  " Princess  Dorothy said.

" All your weapons are well-enhanced.  Get it and we are going to start our mission". We get our weapon and went out of the  training room.

" I need to go to the meeting room to tell them we are ready. Wait at the rooftop. " they just nodded and I went to the meeting room. I am walking and I didn't notice that I bumped someone and all that she was holding are now in the ground.

" I'm sorry Prince Dave" she said as she gett all her things at the ground.  I helped her.

" Thank you " I am shocked when the girl face me. 

" Lovely? Why are you here? " I asked her

" You know me, Prince Dave? " she said with a look of confusion.

"You are Lovely Stamilton right? " I asked

" No, Im Lovely Rodriguez of Fairy Kingdom. " she said. But he looked so much like Lovely Stamilton, Miracle's bestfriend.

" Excuse me,  Prince Dave.  I need to go" and she left me confused about the situation .

*****************************************************************

𝙷𝚒 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝟸𝟼•°*"˜.•°*"˜