𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

After discovering Flake's skill,  I became determined and excited to unlock more of it. I am ecstatic to know Fake's ability.  I am walking now to the next trial wondering what will come next.  Awhile ago,  I am torn to choose which path to take because it is divided, a curvy road or the straight one. I am thinking logically and figuratively.  Curve ones maybe challenging but will make your hard work worthy while straight line will get you right away to what you want to seek without any problems.  There is but there's no challenge. In the end,  I chose the curvy path to see whats ahead, to train myself and to challenge myself if I am ready for battle if it will be what I predicted it to be. 

Few minutes have past and I am still observing and walking on the path I chose.  Suddenly,  I heard a sound.  I stopped for a moment observing the surrounding. I concentrated and used eyesight to clearly see the surroundings and to quickly see where the sound came from.  Another sound was heard and my eyes immediately looked where the sound is but I can't see anything. Another sound was heard and I located the place but still nothing.The sound is getting nearer and nearer and also the target. Unexpectedly, I was hit at my back. It feels like a tale  hit me.  I tried anticipating its attack but It hit me in my stomach that made me go down in the ground because of the impact.  I concentrated myself.  The enemy might be invisible but I need to used my senses. I concetrated my eyes and using Flake's ability eyesight as well as my hearing. 

I opened my eyes tracking where the sounds are originating and assesing its pattern.  After a couple of it,  when its getting nearer,  I tried blocking it but I failed. It hit me again but It seems like I know its timing on attacking.  Lucky me because its footprints became clearer and clearer when it is attacking.  On the nth time,  my body is aching but I'm concentrating myself.  The attack became more consistent and fast. 

It is now attacking and I immediately dodge it and hit its stomach but it also hit my eyes causing me to be dizzy.  My body aches but still I need to finish him.  My eyes began to blurry.  And unexpectedly something became clearer and clearer.  After being dizzy,  I can now see the monster.  It a lizard type monster with black scaly skin. It has a silly smile on his face.  While he is distracted, I attacked it with ice spikes.

"Now, I can see you" I said with a mocking smile.
" But how?!" it said.
"Trust me I also dont know but it's time to end this" I said and again attacked it with ice spikes trageting its heart and brain.

" Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! " it shouted and disappeared.

Maybe its Flake's ability to see invisible things. With an aching body,  I continued walking.  I made an ice stick to help me walk.  A few minutes of walking,  I decided to rest for awhile at the big rock.  I need to rest to fight longer and to complete my task.  After getting a rest,  I decided to continue walking. I then see myself at the edge of a cliff.  I observed the place.  At the right side you can see a waterfall while at the left side you can see a volcano with its lava flowing out of its mouth.  The path is continued straight ahead on the other cliff.

  I'm  thinking of making an ice bridge but my body is too tired and still injured because of the last fight.  I'm finding a way to get through but I heard a sound of an angry bird.  I'm  trying to find it and to look.  The sound ia getting louder and louder and when I saw it, I felt relieved.  I thought that it was in danger but on the second thought,  its going towards my direction with its claws ready to grab me on.  I immediately get out of there.  The bird is so big like 3x my height.

  Every attack, I'm just dodging it not knowing what to do.  I summoned my bow and arrow trying to hit it but it didnt work.  Its flying skills are excellent that every arrows I throw, the bird will dodge them all. With eyesight,  I still can't anticipate my attacks.  I'm running out of option.  Not only he is big and have excellent flying skills,  it also have big claws and sonic voice that attacks me.  It made the cliff broken and my distance from the other cliff is getting larger and larger.  Im lucky that I can dodge all of his attack but I won't last longer.  I need to do something.  With my last strength and power,  I attacked him with hundreds of ice spikes but my attack didn't even gave him a scratch.

It is flying towards me and I couldn't think straight because my body is so tired and weak.  I tried avoiding its attack but the ground cracked resulting for me to join the rocks on falling down on the cliff.  I need to end this. This is not my end.  I called for flakes help,  concentrating to communicate to her. Im near at the bottom and saw a glimpse of words fron my head,  "soar thy wings,  soar thy heart    ". With the last resort I shouted this word.

" SOAR THY WINGS!  SOAR THY HEART". My body is brightening and felt that my body is changing.  With the brightening light,  I saw my self with with white feathers. My back grew wings like Flake's and my feet and hands have sharp nails like becoming claws.  My body felt light like wind.  I brought back from reality that I still have to face thia creature.  Using eyesight,  I can now predict its movement.  I'm flying towards it and throw sharp crystallized feathers from my wings towards my target aming for its wings and I succeeded. It was injured.  It attacked me with its sonic voice.  I dodged it. It tried grabing me with its claws but I blocked it and Stiked it with my sharp nails and seize the moment and strikea it heart with my claws. And it went down to the ground.

    It's  now over,  I said to myself.  I flew to the other side of the cliff and back to my normal form.  I lay there.  And closed my eyes for a bit. 

" I'm so proud of you" I opened my eyes and saw Flakes. I just smiled to her and closed my eyes again. 

" See you there,  Master"

*****************************************************************

𝙷𝚒 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝟸𝟼•°*"˜.•°*"˜