𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

2 days before the attack

Dave's POV

I am finished preparing the specialized weapons and armours for the war.  I already finished checking out the conditions of our commrades and monitoring their trainings.  The other royalties of the kingdoms are helping to train our troops for battle.

Gerard called me for some important matters and he told me that I will know it once I arrived at the Fire Kingdom.  I immediately looked for him and one of our maids told me that he is waiting at  Mt. Igneous specifically at the volcano's mouth which is located at the near edge of the Fire Kingdom.  I used one of our Pegasus to fly  to Mt.  Igneous.  Minutes had passed, I arrived at my destination and went near to my brother.

" So what it is? " I said looking at the magma that the volcano have.

" Remember when Father trained us to control the magma of this volcano and we couldn't do it? " he asked.

"Yes,  why? " I remeber when we were little,  me and Gerard are trained here by our Father in controling our fire.  Back then,  we didn't knew that Gerard is a Caster.  Father taught us how to make our flames into weapons. I got happy when I welded my first weapon,  a sword.  But, my brother couldn't weild one. For a couple of days,  our father taught me to fight with my sword then Gerard starting to mumble something and  lightning came from him.  We immediately seek Count Madrid about his power and she confirmed that he a Caster. Since then he went training with Count Madrid.  But one time,  my father,  me,  Gerard and Count Madrid were in the mouth of Mt.  Igneous.  We are seperatedly trained.  But one time,  Count Madrid told me to try controlling the magma.  I tried so many times but still couldn't until this day.

" It's time for you to learn how to control them, Big brother. " Gerard said

" You know that I tried brother but still I couldn't " I said looking at the magma.

" You need it to protect Big Sister " he said that caused me to look at him serouisly.

" What does Snow have to do with this? Tell me brother!" I said shaking his shoulders

" You need to find it out once you can control this magma. " He said escaping from my grip

" How? " I said to him. He walked directly at me " This way Big Brother" then pushed me down towards the magma of  the volcano.

The magma is so hot that I can't control it.  The people of Fire Kingdom can resist a certain level of heat in their body but this magma is so hot that I can't regulate my body temperature.  Its slowly consuming me.  And it all went black.

"Master" " Master" I heard a voice. I slowly  opened my eyes. It so bright that I still need tike to adjust my sight.  I'm still surrounded by magma but I don't feel so much heat from it.

"Master" I heard a voice againd and I followed that voice. Its getting louder.

"Master" A dragon appeared infront of me covered with molten rocks and magma flowing on it.

" Who are you? " I asked it.

" I'm Ignues. I am your guardian,  master" he said.

"How is it possible? There is only one familair for each wizard. " I said with disbelief.

" It is possible for the Guardian of Magus as well as for the Magus him/her self. " Guardian of the Magus? What is it?

" The Magus is the powerful wizard in all time. He/She is born when chaos is filled in Eliore.  The first Magus was from the Fire Kingdom.  He was the first Caster of Eliore.  The Dark Kingdom was full of greed that they want to have the Seed of Life that gives life of our world. The First King of Fire Kingdom, you great great grandfather was the first Magus of Eliore. And his guardian is a Fairy. The first King of the Fairy Kingdom. They fought together and protected Eliore and the Seed of life.  And your the chosen Guardian of the Magus, Master. You must protect the Magus. If the Magus could not defeat the Dark Kingdom,  chaos will prevail and the Seed of Life will also die.  Eliore will crumble and die. The seed of Life and the Magus are one.  If the Magus will be corrupted, so is the seed of life.  So you must help and protect the Magus in fulfilling the phrophecy.  If it is done,  peace will soon be granted and life will bloom beautifully in Eliore. " Ignues explained.

"We need to be one,  master. This will be painful but It will make you stronger to protect the Magus. " he added.

I am lost of words.  It also means that Snow is the Magus. That is what Count Madrid means when she told me to protect her. It is also why my brother is so strict and controlling to Snow. We are the hope of Eliore. When I am pre-occupy with so many things,  I didn't notice tht Ignues began to fly towards my body.

" Aaaaaaaaaaah" It so painful.  I can feel my body heating up with high temperature.  I can feel the magma flowing through my blood,  to my whole body. Suddenly my body lit up with a bright light and my surroundings exploded.

I felt my body light but stronger.  I can feel the magma flowing in my body like we are one. It doesn't hurt mw but it makes me stonger and better.

"Protect the Magus with our life. Thats our prophecy, master. "

Gerard's POV

I felt something's strange about big sister and that time I doubted her existence.  The history of attack of the Dark Kingdom on their Kingdon few years ago and the philosophy of Dos confirmed that she is the Magus. Count Madrid predicted it.  And all the Kings, Queens and the Council   are observing her to confirm of she wad that Magus but  the King and Queen of Ice Kingdom didn't  knew that their daughter might be the Magus.  They just knew it after the day Big Sister went missing. Count Madrid order me to train her that is why I'm being strict and controlling to Big Sister.  She will face tomorrows Test of Purity that will activate her full powers as Magus.

   I already knew that Big Brother is the Guardian of Magus.  He was chosen by the spirit of Mt.  Igneous to be the next guardian.  Being the Guardian and the Magus are unpredictable that only the spirits of the  guardian familiar and Magus familiar will choose their owners. And according to the legendary book,  every Magus and guardian that are born gain different elements and powers.  As you can observe, the first magus was from the fire kingdom and its guardian is from the fairy kingdom and currently the magus is from the ice kingdom and the guardian is from the fire kingdom.

Its been half an hour after I pushed Big Brother. And I can see him flying towards me with his wings of flame maybe he get that from the guardian of magus.

" Nice wings Big Brother" I said mockingly

" You knew about this? " He asked

" Not that long enough" I said to him

" Go and protect her.  Now you activate the power of the guardian of Magus, danger will be everywhere for you and her." I added

" Tomorrow is the day of activating her full power.  You need to protect her.  Enemies will try to stop the activation.  Prepare for battle for tomorrow.  I already give commands to tge troops.  Just be ready and look after her " I added and my brother just nodded and went to his destination, to her Magus.

*****************************************************************

𝙷𝚒 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎!

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑.

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝙵𝚊𝚕𝚕𝟸𝟼•°*"˜.•°*"˜