𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚒𝚡 (✔)

I'm done cleaning myself and Mrs. Fox was there waiting for me. She is so beautiful with her red eyes and hair. She has a white skin like a porcelain. Her smile is really genuine and sincere.

"Hi dear. Go now and change." she guided me to the dressing room. My eyes started to sparkle with joy and fascination. The dress is so amazing. A blue dress that sparkled with gems. Its so amazing.

"I'm glad you like it dear. " she smiled at me. Just by seeing my face, Mrs. Fox already know my feelings. I wear it with joy and check my self in the mirror. I went out to the dressing room.

"Oh My God! You look beautiful dear. You're like a princess. " I blushed with her comment. I myself too feel beautiful in this dress. Its like it was made for me. Suddenly, Dave entered the room with eyes opened with mouth-opened.

𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚎'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

     Snow White was the one who knew my secret. Couldn't believe that someone will know it. I was once a nerd with a shabby look when I was younger. I only have a friend who is like me but she went missing for how many years. Her family went into tradegy and since then she went missing. Because of that, I lost a friend. Bullies were everywhere and they always do something bad to me. It made me change. In every place that I went, I wear my nerdy look but behind that look is a nerd who is ready to defend himself and to fight for the right of his kind.

     The day when Snow saw me beating my classmates, she didn't know that they did something wrong not only to me but to other people. I saw them threatening 2 girls and molesting them. I talked to them nicely but they tried to punch me so I defended myself and protected those girls who they forcefully drag at the locker room. It also completed my mission that time. It all confirms our hypothesis.

     I know she felt different about my presence but little did she know that I am guarding her from afar especially more men were trying to find me for revenge. She were always the one whom they asked and that worries me.

     I am following her every time because bad men are following her. But, last moment ago was fun. I didn't felt that way before. I only experienced that kind of fun with my childhood friend.

     The management of that store was giving malicious stares to Snow because her clothes were wet because of earlier. I paid double so we can get out of here and talked to manager and threaten him.

     I don't want people staring Snow like that so I lead her to my Mom's shop. I can say that we are rich but I'm not bragging about that because Mom always says " Money is not something to brag but be humble and share what we have". The 50% of our earnings are donated to charity and hospitals. We help children and elderly for their medical treatments and needs.

" Son, I like her." Mom appeared after I finished my bath. I am wearing a red sweater shirt that was knitted by my Mom. She is caressing my hair with love.

" Its the first time you brought a girl in here son. " Mom said teasingly.

"Mom, its not like that"

"Why hold hands then?" She said while preparing for some snacks.

"I just guided her here Mom. " she just grinned.

"Whatever Son. She reminds me of someone though." Mom left me in the room and headed out. The last statement bothered me because I also think the same. I still need to confirm it so, I'm thinking of going home this weekend. I missed my Dad and my home. Also, to ask information to confirm something. The first time I met her, there was a feeling of ease. Maybe she is our missing peace. And after completing some of my agenda,may be I can rest for a while.