How you Meet

I'm just gonna go ahead and add a disclaimer, just so I don't get into trouble and stuff. I don't own Tmnt, all rights go to its writers, producers, directors, and whoever else it belongs to.

Hey Guys, hope you guys enjoy this story. Just to let you know, this is my first fanfiction so don't be too harsh if it sucks. I'm trying my best to make everything detailed and correct. Keep in mind that I am trying and thinking of ideas so don't send hate comments. That would just be totally useless.

Leonardo

You were coming home from your (favorite band concert) and were rockin' along to some of the lyrics, in total oblivion to the world around you. You didn't notice you were being followed. Although you turned around because you felt a strange chill. You didn't see anything. You scurried on trying to get home. All of a sudden a hand wraps around your mouth and you were being pulled into an abandoned house. The hand got tighter as you tried to scream and struggle.

"Don't struggle. It only makes it worse." Said a strange harsh voice.

"Let me go!" You yelled.

The strange masked man began to beat you. You felt every inch of your body go into fits of pain.Moments later he stopped and everything was silent except for a thud. You opened your eyes to see that no one was there.

"Are you alright, Miss?" Came a smooth voice.

"It depends." You say with a shaky voice. There was a few seconds of silence.

"Come out and let me see you." You said sternly. A minutes later a large 6ft tall thing came out of the shadows. You gasped and covered your mouth. You we're slightly scared but amazed at the same time.

This being was green, had beautiful blue eyes, with a blue eye bandana thing. It had three fingers and two toes. It carried two swords and was strangely built. It was very weird yet intriguing.

"W-What, y-You're a talking turtle." You stayed nonchalantly while pointing at him.

"That's me." He said with a smile.

"I'm Leonardo, but you can call me Leo." He said as he reached out his three fingered hand.

"I'm (Y/N)" You said softly as you reached out and took his hand. It was surprisingly soft.

"Beautiful name." He said with a smile.

"Thank you." You said, still baffled.

He slowly backed away into the shadows.

"Will I see you again?" You blurted out.

"Yes." He simply stated.

Donatello

You were hanging out at a library. You were completely emerged into books about science. It was the only thing that kept you sane since everyone you went home there was fighting and yelling. It began to get dark outside and get very late. You slammed a book shut by accident causing the librarian to erupts in shushes. You rolled your eyes and walked out. It was fairly cold outside as the wind blew your (color hair) around. You heard some giggling and snorts. You looked to your right to see a bunch of boys laughing. You ignored it and kept walking until something was hurled at your ankle causing it to crunch. You gasped as you fell to the ground. You began to cry and hold your ankle. It was clearly broken.

"Um, hi, do you need help?" Said a slightly high voice.

"No, my ankle just got broken, its not like I need assistance or anything. " you spat through clenched teeth.

"Right, I'm sorry." Said the man as he rushed over to help. More like thing.

You looked at him with wide eyes and mouth wide open.