Part 42

"I like how you only feel the need to hang out with me after loverboy leaves for a week."

I roll my eyes as Taylor complains about me not hanging out with her as much as I have in the past, her popping another cheese puff into her mouth. She has been bringing this up since I went over to her and Justin's house at the beginning of this week, me not necessarily wanting to stay at the guys' house when no one is there.

They only have about two days left in Japan now, and I'm surprised by how much I miss them. Especially Jimin. I flat out refused to call him during the day despite his protests, not wanting to interrupt any meetings or anything. He has been calling me at night instead, putting me at rest to know that I won't be distracting him from anything important.

"I know, and I said I was sorry. I just got caught up in spending time with him and the guys, but this week has been all about you so far."

"As it should be" she says with a sideways smirk. "Especially now since you weren't distracted by Mister Big Dick."

"Mister- what?!? Is that what you call Jimin?"

I can't help but laugh as she nods, her eyebrows moving up and down in a teasing fashion.

"From the stories you have told me, that nickname is more than than appropriate. Don't you think?"

I snort, "fucking pervert."

She laughs, her mouth opening to say something else that is undoubtably perverted when my phone rings. She grabs it from the bed before rolling her eyes, handing it back to me as Jimin's name lights up the screen.

"I'm only giving you ten minutes" she warns before walking out of the room, leaving me to lounge on her bed as I answer the call.

"Hey baby" I say with a smile as Jimin's tired face fills the screen of the video call. "How are you liking Japan?"

"It's ok I guess" is his answer, his eyes moving around the screen as if to memorize my features. "I miss you though."

I coo mockingly at his adorableness and he rolls his eyes, sitting up and leaning against the headboard of his large hotel room bed.

He sighs, "I can't wait to come back in a couple of days. That one girl that I was reeling you about keeps fucking hitting on me and it's annoying as hell."

"Really?"

My eyebrows raise in amusement as his forehead creases at the thought of her, finding it kind of funny how perturbed he is by the situation.

"She's already slept with Jungkook, Namjoon, and Taehyung, and now it seems like she's after me."

He rubs a hand down his face.

"And now she's coming back with us with the other gang members that we are negotiating with, and I really just want to be with you so that I can hopefully tolerate her a little bit more. I keep telling her that I have a girlfriend, but she doesn't seem to believe me."

He looks at me expectantly and I tilt my head slightly, a smirk appearing on my lips.

"What? Are you hoping that I beat her up when she gets here or something?"

He nods without any hesitation and I can't help but laugh, shaking my head as he bites his lower lip bashfully.

"Hey, CJ....."

I look over towards the now-open door of the room, Taylor poking her head in with a confused look on her face.

"I know I said I'd give you ten minutes, but Justin was talking to some guy and he asked to speak with you. I told him you were busy and he left, but I thought I should let you know."

I glance at the screen and see Jimin looking at me in confusion, me matching his look as I shrug my shoulders.

"Who was it?" he asks quietly, me restating his question to Taylor.

"I'm not sure, I've never seen him before. Some guy named Kyler, I think."

My eyes narrow in thought before they widen in recognition, me hurriedly looking back down at Jimin. His expression actually kind of scares me, his teeth clenched so hard that I can see every single muscle in his jaw and neck. He looks as if he could murder someone right then and there, his fist clenched in anger.

He looks up slowly, "go back to the house, CJ. I'm telling the guys that we should leave early."

He doesn't even say goodbye, the last thing I see being him standing up and hurrying to the door of his room before the screen goes black. Taylor and I exchange looks before I stand to my feet, starting to pack up all of the stuff that I brought over to her house.

"I guess I'm going back."