Part 41

The wind rushes through my long hair, the strands obstructing my vision and causing me to brush them aside with my hand.

I can tell that I am dreaming, the scenery around me much too vivid for it to be real life. I don't mind at all though. This is one of the most peaceful dreams I have had in a while, and it's probably due to the fact that I get to fall asleep next to Jimin practically every night.

The only thing that I can see is water, my body floating in it without me even having to use my legs to keep myself afloat. It is abnormally blue in color, it enveloping the entirety of my naked body. I can see my legs through the water as if it is a liquified glass, it calming me.

It suddenly begins to change. I can feel the water as it grows warmer around my toes, it sending tingles to the area. It slowly spreads to my ankles and then my legs, surging up to my thighs and hips. I let out a content sigh as I lounge back, laying down and facing towards the sky. The tingles tickle my hips and swarm around in my lower stomach, the pleasant feeling making a sound of content leave my mouth.

The tingles grow more intense the longer I let the water wash over my body, the feeling in the pit of my stomach growing before it moves down to my groin. That's when I notice how tense my body has become, my hands clenched at my sides as my leg muscles tense up. I also notice the moans leaving my mouth as my chest heaves, it a wonder how I hadn't heard them before.

That's when I wake up, my heart pounding in my chest as real moans spill from my mouth. A thin layer of sweat covers my body and my left leg shakes as I near my orgasm, the tingles I felt in my dream transforming into mind-boggling pleasure that is enhanced by the fact that I just woke up.

I can't even open my eyes, my eyebrows furrowed and my whole body tense as surge upon surge of pleasure makes my back arch. One of my hands is fisting soft hair while the other is above me, it holding onto the headboard for dear life.

My body is over sensitive as it trembles, my moans getting louder as my high gets closer and closer. I can feel soft, plump lips surrounding my clit, a wet tongue moving in circles that make my head spin. Firm hands hold my legs apart, warm breath fanning against my lower stomach.

"Oh, yes!" I yell out as my entire stomach clenches in pleasure, me finally at my peak. It's almost to the point of cramping up, that how hard my muscles are clenching. My hand pulls at his hair and he lets out a throaty groan against me, the vibrations just what I needed to climax.

A high pitched squeal that I have never heard come out of me before leaves my parted lips as my whole body trembles in release. It hits me like an explosion in my mind, black and white spots dancing around behind my eyelids as I submit to the spine tingling sensation.

I open my eyes when my climax begins to settle, the ceiling spinning above me. He leaves wet, hot kisses all over my stomach before he makes his way up my body, stopping to suck on my jaw before pulling away.

"That......I can't......why did........wow."

"Damn, baby" Jimin coos in a husky voice with a seductive smirk due to my speechlessness. "You look completely fucked out."

He doesn't seem to mind my appearance at all though, him continuing to stare down at me as I try and catch my breath. He has this look in his eyes that just screams pride, it clear that he loves what he is able to do to me. I close my eyes again as my chest continues to move up and down at a fast pace, a soft chuckle leaving his mouth as he shifts above me.

"Come on, CJ, let's get you cleaned up."

My eyebrows crease in confusion before I am lifted off the bed, my arms automatically wrapping around his neck as his arms support my legs and back. He laughs at the surprised look on my face before walking into the bathroom that is connected to his room, placing me down before starting the shower.

He slaps my ass once before walking out, leaving the door open as I do my usual routine and then dry off. I step into his closet before pulling on a bra and a pair of underwear that I had kept here for when I stay over, slipping one of his oversized, black T-shirts on over my head.

He is sitting on the edge of the bed when I come out, his eyes focused on his hands as he taps his feet nervously. I raise an eyebrow as I walk over to him and straddle his lap so that I can force him to look at me if I have to, placing my legs on either side of his waist as I run my fingers through his hair.

I sigh, "from the amazing wake up call I am assuming that you wanted to put me in an extremely good mood, which you did. So spill it Jimin. What's on your mind?"

He looks up at me as I study his face, his plump lower lip caught between his teeth as he thinks about what he is going to tell me. I gently brush my fingers over his cheek and watch as his eyes flutter closed, leaving me to gaze at the light dusting of freckles he has on his cheekbones.

"The guys and I are going to Japan for a week to negotiate with a gang there, and Namjoon told me that I can't bring you with us."

"Something about him not wanting you to distract me" he finishes with, a pout on his lips.

I open my mouth to talk but he beats me to it, what he has to say next making me roll my eyes.

"There is no time difference between us, so feel free to call me at any time. Literally. I don't care what I am doing at the moment, I will drop everything and answer. I just want to put you at ease and prove that I would never cheat on you, so I-"

"Shut up, idiot."

He clamps his mouth shut and I chuckle.

"I'll call you because I'll miss you, not because I want to see if I can catch you cheating. I trust you, Jimin, and I know you would never cheat on me. You don't have to go out of your way to prove something that I already know to be true."

What I said is the truth. After our promise, no matter how immature and silly it may seem, I trust him.