Part 1

Its cold, the thin cardigan that I have on not helping in the slightest. I shiver as the drops of water falling from the sky make my hair damp, the long strands clinging to my forehead and cheekbones. Flashes of pink block my vision from time to time as the stubborn locks of my bangs get stuck to my eyelashes from the harsh wind, my hand reaching up to brush them away irritably.

I didn't want to go into work today, me barely even able to open my eyes this morning as I got ready. My car broke down a couple of weeks ago so I have been walking back and forth between my job working for AT&T and the house that I live in with my dad. The sky was a dark grey when I had stepped outside, worsening my mood as I had begun the ten minute walk there.

I probably should have stayed at home. It started raining about three minutes after I started walking, the moisture immediately dampening my clothes and making my teeth clatter together. I can feel my hands shake as I ball them into fists, my lips now beginning to tremble from the chill.

Suddenly it stops. The cold is still there but the water is gone, something now covering me. I look up in confusion and stop walking, gazing up at the man who is now standing next to me. I take in his small eyes and petite nose, his full lips pulled up and into a welcoming smile. I then look up at the clear umbrella that he is holding above both of our heads, the raindrops leaving imprints on the smooth material before rolling off the sides. I can see the dark, ominous clouds above us as they release their liquid, the different shades of grey melding together to create something eerily beautiful.

"I.....thanks" I say awkwardly as we continue walking again, a little weary. This is incredibly nice of him, but he doesn't know me and I most certainly do not know him. I think I would have remembered if a startlingly attractive male was friends with me. Sadly, none of my guy friends are as handsome as he is, making me wonder why he decided to help me like this in the first place.

"No problem" he says quietly, one of my eyebrows raising at the sound of his voice. It is slightly higher in pitch than I thought it would be, it rather breathy as well. There is nothing wrong with that though. I find it rather soothing to listen to, it matching his delicate-looking features as well. He is also in business-casual attire, his button-up shirt free of wrinkles as it hangs gracefully off his fit-looking body.

"What are you doing walking in this weather?" he asks as we continue on our way, his eyes facing forward as he makes small talk.

"I'm headed to work actually."

He nods and the silence continues, only the sound of the rain, our footsteps, and the occasional car passing by filling the air. I can't help but notice the way his eyes keep flickering over my form before he looks away, him seemingly unable to stop looking in my direction. I can feel the small beginnings of a smirk appear on my face at the way he is subtly trying to check me out, flattered and amused at the same time. He is rather attractive, and I'm pretty proud of myself for being able to resist doing the exact same thing that he is doing to me.

It is incredibly hard to do though. His hair is slicked back and away from his forehead, giving me a clear view of his visually stunning face. His visage from the side is absolutely striking, his sharp jawline casting a slight shadow on his slender neck. The top of my head comes up to about his eyebrows, my eyes subtly trailing over his fit form as we continue to walk in silence.

It's only when we get to the corner of the street before you turn into where I work that I start to grow a little confused. Are we both going to the same place? Why is he still walking with me? When I glance over to the side he seems to be thinking along the same lines, his eyebrows creased in confusion as we walk towards the huge building with 'Teleperformance' written on it in dark blue letters.

"You work here too?" he asks after he clears his throat, his eyes still facing forward as we walk towards the front entrance.

"Yeah, I started training three days ago. I've never seen you before though."

He smiles slightly, "that's because I just transferred from a different training class. I can't work nights because of my other job, so they made an exception for me."

I am immediately intrigued, my head turning to face him after he mentions his seconded job. He had said it so aloof, as if it was of no importance at all. From the work that I do, I have gotten very good at figuring out when people are trying to hide something, and he definitely is.

I don't question him about it though, because why would I? We just met ten minutes ago. He doesn't know me and I don't know him, so it would be extremely rude of me if I tried to pry the information out of him.

"So anyway, what's your name?"

I nod my head in thanks as he holds the door open for me, going over to the lockers and putting my bag and phone inside. He chooses the one right next to me, his eyes on my form as I turn to face him.

"My name is Chloe, but everyone calls me CJ."

The corner of his lip curls up in a slight smile and I find myself a unable to look away. There is no doubt in my mind that he is going to have every single girl in the training class drooling over him, because I can barely keep myself from doing so right now.

"Nice to meet you, CJ. I'm Jimin."