Part 25

"You were with that guy again?"

CJ rolls her eyes as her happy mood crashes, it as if she had just come down from a particularly good high. She can't help but scowl in annoyance as Justin starts walking closer to where she is standing, hate and disgust surging through her.

"What do you want, asshole?"

"Asshole?" He scoffs again, still walking towards her.

"What's his name?" he asks, ignoring her question as he llooks out of the front window at where Jimin's car used to be.

She doesn't answer, moving her purse so that it is higher on her shoulders before stalking past him. She is stopped by his hand coming down and wrapping around her wrist though, him turning her back around as they glare heatedly at each other.

CJ doesn't know what is wrong with him. He has no right to be possessive over her. They never went out or showed real interest in each other at all before this, so why is he acting like a jealous boyfriend? Yeah, they had sex a couple of times, but they had both made it clear that they did not have any other feelings towards each other aside from slight lust.

"What is your problem?" she yells in aggravation, trying to get her wrist out of his firm grip. He only holds onto her tighter, stepping closer to her until their chests are brushing.

"Just answer the fucking question!" he all but screams back, CJ taking a step back at the surprising amount of anger emanating from his body. She has never seen him this worked up before, a tinge of fear making her heart rate pick up.

"Fine. His name is Jimin, and I've been seeing him lately. There, you happy now?"

Justin growls as rage rushes through him at the sound of his name. He doesn't like the fact that someone else has been able to steal your interest. He has always thought that he had compete control over you in that aspect, so the thought of someone else piquing your interest enrages him.

"Has he fucked you?" He asks almost breathlessly as he pushes her so that her back is up against the wall, her eyes wide as she uses her free hand to push on his chest. Justin smirks wildly, his eyes wide as he comes closer to her face.

"You know he could never fuck you better than me, CJ."

"You're wrong" she whispers, her lips quivering as she begins to get scared. What has gotten into him? Why is he acting like this. She flinches when Justin growls angrily at her answer, her leg coming up almost instinctively and kicking him between his legs.

He hisses as he lets go of her and she takes off running, not wanting to stay in that house for a second longer. She can hear his yells as she rushes outside and down the street, suddenly glad that she wore Nikes as his voice gets further and further away. She looks behind her and sees him nowhere in sight, her chest heaving as she pulls her phone out and texts Jimin to ask him where he is.

CJ: Jimin, where are you right now?

Jimin: the guys and I are at the park by our house

Jimin: did something happen? Do you need me to pick you up?

CJ: I'm fine. I'll meet you guys there in a bit

She puts her phone away before picking up the pace again, still a little freaked out about what had happened. She can't get the way Justin had looked out of her head, the fear that she had felt coming back and making her shiver. She doesn't stop running until she sees the park come into view, her already able to make out Jimin's grey hair.

"Hey baby, you miss me?" He asks jokingly, not picking up on the slight discomfort that still resides in her eyes. She immediately calms down as his arms wrap around her, him pulling them a little ways away from the guys.

"I've got something to ask you" He states softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

She is undoubtably distracted, her eyes flickering all over the park to make sure that Justin didn't follow her or anything like that. She can't help but feel as if someone is watching her though, the hairs on the back of her neck standing up as she tries to give Jimin her full attention.

He breathes deadly, "I really like you CJ......more than I thought that I would."

This succeeds in getting her undivided attention, her eyes wide as the confession escapes from his lips. He smiles when he sees that she is looking at him, plucking up the courage to ask her something that he has never asked another girl before.

"Will you officially be my girlfriend?"