Part 15

I wake up to the smell of food cooking, my eyes still closed as my face turns towards the heavenly smell.

"Fuck!" I yell, my arms flailing as I loose my balance and fall off the bed. My sore knee hurts and I sit up to rub it, my messy bed-head getting in my line of vision. I'm just glad that Jimin seems to have woken up already, his side of the bed empty.

I stumble my way into the shower, Jimin having showed me how to work it after me complaining about how weird it was to figure it out. That may or may not have led to an intense shower session that used up all of the hot water, but I now know how to work the damned thing.

The water is warm as I wash my skin off, my muscles relaxing as the droplets run over them. I feel much better than I did yesterday, my injuries throbbing but in a tolerable way. Nate didn't hit me half as hard as I have been hit before. My face stings a little, but I have definitely sustained injuries that were much worse.

I step out with my hair soaking, the light pink strands getting in my line of vision. I need to dye my hair soon, the color fading considerably. I don't know what color to go to next, maybe a silver color or something interesting. I leave it down so that it can air dry and move on to brushing my teeth with the toothbrush Jimin bought me, putting my bra and underwear on before walking over to his closet.

I put one of his white T-shirts on, it stopping above mid thigh. I would put a pair of his boxers on or something as well, but I really don't want to. I know that there will be a bunch of guys downstairs but I am comfortable enough with my body, and it's not like I'm showing anything inappropriate.

My bare feet pad against the soft carpet of the stairs, my hand dragging across the railing. The smell of food keeps getting stronger and stronger, my stomach growling in sudden hunger. I walk past the living room, not even stopping to look into it, going straight towards the kitchen.

I lean against the entryway as I watch Jimin stand in front of the stove with an apron on and his back towards me, him cooking something in front of him. I can't help but smile as I watch him, content with just looking at him in this cute state. He is humming something under his breath, his soft voice almost too quiet for my ears to distinguish from the sound of the sizzling food.

My eyes seem to have a mind of their own, them moving over his figure while he remains unaware. They take in the way his shirt stretches over his shoulders, the muscles rippling in hypnotizing ways every time he moves. He turns off the stovetop before placing whatever it was he was cooking on a plate, turning around and walking over to the table.

"Oh, good morning, baby. I didn't know you were awake."

"Good morning" I reply back, pushing myself off the wall and closer to Jimin. He puts down the plate, which I can now see is full of different types of meats and sausages, and unties the ties of his apron before hanging it over a chair.

His hands are warm even through the fabric of his shirt as he slides them around my waist, drawing me closer to his body. My hands automatically slide up his toned chest before coming to a stop over his shoulders, my fingers playing with the hair near the back of his neck.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask quietly as he brings his face closer to mine, his nose brushing against my own. My eyes flicker to his lips as he smirks, his eyes hooded as they do the same but with mine.

"I slept fine, since you were there beside me."

"That's so cheesy" I can't help but laugh, the mood lightening as he chuckles as well.

There is suddenly a gasp from behind us, causing us to turn in the direction of the sound. A guy with dark brown hair is standing in front of the doorway, a hesitant look on his face as he eyes the two of us standing so close together.

I narrow my eyes as his trail over my legs, a slight blush appearing on his cheeks. I'm not looking at him like this because of where he is looking. No, I'm looking at him because I could have sworn that I saw him before. He looks back up and into my eyes and I snap my fingers in realization, a sly smirk coming onto my face.

"Aren't you that kid that I told off some time ago?"

"I-I'm not a kid" he stutters slightly, him confirming my thoughts. His voice is the same as the guy that catcalled me about a month ago before I told him off.

"Whatever you say Jungkook" Jimin says with a roll of his eyes, a teasing look in his eyes. The guy, who is apparently named Jungkook, scowls at Jimin before walking back the way he came, mumbling under his breath about how annoying he is.

"Why didn't you tell me that you two knew each other that one day?" I ask as I walk towards the table. I can clearly remember Jimin standing behind me the whole time his friend had been hitting on me, so I'm confused as to why he acted as if they didn't even know each other.

"I honestly don't know" he answers back, sitting down in a chair directly across from me at the table.

"I don't like it when other people touch what's mine, so I would have introduced you two, but I guess I was too focused on getting you away from him."