Part 37

The room is quiet, only the sound of the softly playing music filling the air. This is nice though. I don't need to talk to Jimin in order to feel comfortable around him. We can just sit in each other's company without getting bored, enjoying each other's presence.

"Baby" he whispers softly against the skin of my bare shoulder, his nose tickling it slightly as he breaks the silence. "Are you mad at me?"

"Why would I be mad at you?" I question, suddenly curious. I try and turn around so that I am facing him but he doesn't let me, his hands pressing down on my shoulders so that I stay with my back against his chest.

"About what happened yesterday" he continues with quietly. "I just wanted to show Taehyung that he can't have you.....I didn't even stop to think if you would be ok with it."

I can't help but blush slightly, remembering how it had felt to be fingered with a bunch of guys watching. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before, but I can't say that I didn't like the attention it gave me.

"I don't know, I think it was kinda hot" I say with a taunting look on my face although I know that he probably can't see it. "You're sexy when you get all possessive."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"It must be awkward for Jungkook though" I continue with, feeling it as he shifts slightly so that he can look at my face.

"And why is that?"

I smile, "he took one look at me this morning when I went down for a glass of water and immediately popped a boner. I think what you did left a lasting impression on him."

"Good."

I can't help the chuckle that escapes my mouth, his hold on me loosening so that I can turn around in his arms. He pecks the tip of my nose and I scrunch it up as he smiles, warmth flooding through me and making it hard to keep a straight face. I am so unbelievably happy in this moment, it making it hard to believe that I had even thought about keeping Jimin out of my life before.

There is suddenly a knock on the door, Jimin rolling his eyes as annoyance takes over his face due to our moment being interrupted.

"What do you want?" He yells as he turns towards the door, ruffling his hair as he does so.

"We are leaving to go to the club in an hour and we're wondering if you were still coming" Namjoon shouts through the door, his deep voice echoing throughout the room.

"You're going out tonight?" I ask curiously, sitting up in bed and holding the sheets up to cover up my bare chest. I watch as Jimin nods, getting up and stepping over his clothes that were haphazardly discarded earlier, heading over to his closet to pick out some new ones.

"Yeah. The guys are meeting with another gang, otherwise I wouldn't have agreed to it."

"Let me come with you."

He pauses before turning around to look at me with concerned eyes, his pants unbuttoned and his shirt in his hands.

"It's really dangerous there, baby. I don't want you to get hurt."

I roll my eyes, "you're going to the club in Hongdae where all of the gangs meet, right?"

He nods and I continue.

"I've been there with Justin on more than one occasion Jimin. You don't have to worry about me getting hurt."

I stand up from the bed and start walking towards where he is standing, goosebumps forming on my skin due to my lack of clothing. He still looks uncertain but nods anyway, probably knowing that he wouldn't be able to keep me here anyway.

I smile and kiss his cheek before putting on a clean pair of underwear as well as a bra, looking at the clothes that I keep here in order to find a suitable outfit. I don't usually like wearing dresses to clubs, so I opt for a pair of light blue denim shorts with rips, pairing it with a sheer white shirt. It has a plunging neckline and is very tight on my body, accentuating my curves.

I put on a simple black choker and some black pumps, walking over to the bathroom to do my makeup

I put on a simple black choker and some black pumps, walking over to the bathroom to do my makeup. I go with something really simple, not really wanting to go all out when I have less than an hour to get ready.

I put on foundation and do a little bit of contouring, putting a dark burgundy eyeshadow on my eyelids before doing thin eyeliner. I make sure that my eyebrows are filled in before placing a pair of false lashes on my lids, highlighting my cheekbones and the inner corners of my eyes. I put a dark lip stain on and rake my fingers through my wavy hair, keeping it down.

"You ready?" Jimin asks as he pokes his head into the bathroom to check up on me, his eyes widening when I turn towards him

"I'll take that as a yes" he smirks, eyeing me up and down before taking my hand in his and leading us out of the room and down the stairs.

"Just because I'm letting you come with us doesn't mean you get to do whatever you want though" he lectures as we get closer to the bottom. "You have to stay by my side at all times, you got it?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say."

"How come she gets to go?" Suzy whines as soon as she sees me coming down the stairs, a pout on her lips. She was obviously told that she couldn't go tonight since she has no gang experience at all, her probably finding it unfair that I get to tag along while she has to stay at the house.

"CJ can handle herself" Yoongi says with a sigh, looking like he doesn't want to go out tonight either. "We would constantly have to keep an eye out for you though Suzy, which is not something that we want to do tonight."

I smile apologetically at the girl as she crosses her arms and watches us walk out of the door, grabbing onto Jimin's hand a little tighter as we make our way out to their cars. Something tells me that tonight is going to be fun though, and I'm really looking forward to it.