Part 36

Jimin smiles as he watches CJ picking out a movie for the two of them to watch, sipping lightly on the drink in his cup. The coke in his glass cancels out the bitter taste of Rum, the ice clinking around the sides every time he brings it up to his mouth.

"Just choose a random one" he calls out after he can't wait any longer, placing his drink down on the coffee table in front of him. "You and I both know we won't actually be watching it anyway."

"Yah! Park Jimin!" is her reply, a smile on her face despite her response. He chuckles when she selects a random movie anyway, his laughter increasing when he sees the pout on her full lips.

"Why are we watching it down in the living room anyway?" she asks as she walks over to where Jimin is sitting. He simply shrugs, not supplying her with an answer as he grabs onto her hips and turns her around so that she is sitting on his lap.

"You should tie your hair up more often" he whispers as the movie begins, his hands resting on top of her thighs. CJ sighs as she feels his lips gently brush against the side of her neck, her eyes closing as they ghost over her skin.

"And why is that" she asks breathlessly, leaning back against his chest so that he has better access to her. She can feel his smirk against her skin as he stops to bite down gently on her sweet spot, causing her to moan softly as he leaves a hickey behind.

"I think you already know the answer to that." 

He trails his lips up her neck and to her jaw, leaving open mouthed kisses as he goes. CJ is so lost in the euphoric feeling he is giving her that she doesn't notice that someone is watching them until she opens her eyes.

"J-Jimin" she whispers softly, her voice wavering slightly. "Taehyung is here, we should stop."

"Why should I?" he asks, fully aware that his friend is standing in front of them. He has known since the moment he walked down the stairs, him not stopping what he is doing as he locks eyes with him.

"I want him to watch" he continues saying, one of his hands reaching up to hold onto her chin. "I want him to realize something."

Her voice is barely able to be heard over the sounds coming out of the tv as she whispers "what?" against his mouth, her eyes hooded as his breath fans across her parted lips.

"I want him to see that you are mine....including this" he says before kissing her lips, pulling away to kiss the side of her neck again.

"And this."

He moves on to suck on her collarbone, smirking against her skin when he feels the ferocity of Taehyung's glare.

"And this."

"And this" he whispers last, his hand moving from the top of her thigh and in between her legs.

CJ gasps as his fingers move in quick circles over the fabric of the cotton shorts she had put on before coming downstairs to start the movie, reaching her hand down to stop his movements. She usually wouldn't be complaining about this, the pleasure making her stomach churn, but she is all too aware of Taehyung's eyes on her shaking form.

Jimin chuckles when he feels her grab his wrist, him using his free hand to encase both of her wrists together. He watches as her chest rises and falls rapidly, moans beginning to spill out of her mouth as his pace increases.

He suddenly stops, leaving CJ to wonder if she is glad that he did or disappointed. It is short-lived though, her breath quickening again when his hand starts to slip into her shorts and underwear.

"J-Jimin, sto- oh.......ah, f-fuck."

Her body tenses, two of Jimin's fingers moving inside of her as his thumb rubs circles on her clit. She can't find it within herself to make him stop anymore, him knowing exactly what to do to make her submissive to his actions. She can already feel her climax building up as he repeatedly hits her g-spot, him releasing her hands so that she can hold onto his hair with one of them.

Jungkook and Namjoon are standing at the top of the stairs as this goes on, getting a full overhead view of what's going on. Neither one speak as Yoongi joins them from his room, all three of their mouths dropped open as their eyes stay locked on the captivating scene.

Hoseok isn't watching, but he can't stop himself from leaning against the wall and listening as CJ's moans get louder and more desperate. Even Jin, who had always thought of CJ as a little sister of sorts, can't keep his eyes off her, his cup full of water spilling its contents onto the ground as it slowly slips from his hand.

Taehyung is still standing frozen in place right in front of the two. He can't move no matter how much he wants to. His pants have grown unbelievably tight just from the sounds of her moans, his situation not getting any better as he watches her come undone.

Her neck is slick with sweat, her mouth open as her back curves against Jimin's chest. The sight itself is so undeniably hot, every guy in the room growing hard as she grasps onto the couch almost desperately.

She finally can't take it anymore, her eyes rolling back as she cums. Her core clenches around Jimin's fingers as she desperately tries to catch her breath, him stilling as he lets her ride out the rest of her orgasm.

That's when he looks up and meets Taehyung's gaze, his eyes hardening as they glare at each other. He can't help but remember his comment about not being able to please CJ, his pettiness getting the best of him.

"I have no problem pleasing her Taehyung" he growls menacingly, not moving his gaze away from the guy standing in front of him.

"You can look all you like, but you will never be able to have her. I won't let you."