Part 40

I cross my arms and huff in annoyance, not pleased in the slightest that I am here right now. I'm not sure how Jimin convinced me to go with him and the guys to their gang "meet up" as they had called it, feeling boredom consume me.

"Can we go yet?" I hiss through clenched teeth, glaring up at Jimin as he smiles down at me.

"Why?" He asks with a taunting smirk, making my eyes narrow even more. "You not having fun?"

"You know damn well that I'm not having fun, Park Jimin" I practically yell, watching as the fucker laughs in my face.

I usually love things like this. There is a space cleared for members of the gang to fight each other, the most exciting point of this trip being when Yoongi fought with some other guy that I didn't bother to remember the name of. Apparently, they do this once in a while to let the guys that have beef with each other duke it out, them making up afterwards.

I would usually be all for this, seeing as Justin's gang does stuff like this too. I'm not enjoying myself because most of the girls here came so that they could stare lustfully at the guy standing next to me.

You would think that they would take the hint that he's taken, seeing as his arm hasn't left my waist since we got here. That's not the case though. In fact, it seems that they have been trying to get his attention even more once they saw me, it clear that they like a challenge.

Jimin hasn't given any of the girls so much as a glance, but it is still getting on my nerves. Especially with one of the girls here. She is wearing ripped jeans and one of the lowest cut shirts I have ever seen before. I have nothing against displaying your body the way you want to in order to show your individuality, but I would appreciate it is she stopped trying to display her tits in front of my man.

"I need to use the restroom" I mumble as I slip out of his grip, walking towards the bathrooms. I send a glare at the girl that has been trying the hardest to get Jimin's attention and scoff when she smirks at me, walking faster so that I can pee and come back as soon as possible. I wouldn't have left his side at all if it weren't for the fact that I felt as if I would wet myself if I stayed any longer.

I do my business and wash my hands before walking back out again, walking back over to where I left the guys at. What I see makes me bristle in anger, but then again, I kind of expected something like this to happen.

The girl I was glaring at earlier is currently where I was standing before, her smile wide as she talks to Jimin. I can see her excessively long eyelashes from here as she flutters them, my eyes rolling so far back that I wouldn't be surprised if they get stuck that way.

She puts her manicured hand on his chest and he stiffens, his own hands reaching up to brush her off as if it was a piece of lint. I can't help but smile as a surge of pride goes through me at the uncomfortable look on his face, it more than obvious that he doesn't want her touching him.

I clear my throat when I get there, watching as he visibly relaxes in relief when he sees that I'm back. The girl turns with a huff and crosses her arms as she looks me up and down, her eyes slowly trailing along my body as a look of annoyance crosses her face.

"Look" I start off with, crossing my arms myself. "I know I'm hot, but you don't have to check me out like that doll-face."

She scoffs and I smirk back at her, continuing where I left off.

"I would also appreciate it if you would keep your hands to yourself. I have to have sex with this guy, and I don't want to contract any diseases now that he has stood next to you."

"Shut up, whore" she spits out, making me raise my eyebrows. "Jimin isn't yours. Besides, we've already slept together before."

Her smirk falls off her face when I have to stop myself from laughing, it clear that she wanted to make me jealous. I do get jealous easily, but I'm not petty like some girls. I know that Jimin wouldn't cheat on me, so there is no reason for me to get mad. They must have slept together before Jimin and I became a thing, so her words have no affect on me whatsoever.

"Ew. Jimin, I thought you were better than that."

He shrugs bashfully and the girl squeals in anger, taking a step towards me.

"Like you're any better!" she yells, drawing the attention of more people in their gang. I smirk as I take lazy steps closer to her, aware of the eyes on us right now.

"Believe me, sweetheart" I whisper, watching as her eyes waver slightly at my intimidating stance. "From the way I had him moaning my name this morning, you best believe that I'm much better."

She reels back before bringing her hand forward, it slapping against my cheek. I chuckle at the slight sting, turning back to her with amusement as well as a touch of anger in my eyes, holding my hand out as Jimin steps forward.

"If you wanted to fight, you should have just said so" I say lowly, nodding my head towards the clear space that is currently empty.

She rolls her eyes before stalking over to the center of it, tapping her foot impatiently as she waits for me to join her. I take my time, enjoying the look of frustration that appears on her face due to how long I'm taking.

It's true that things just got a little bit more interesting for me, but I still don't want to be here. As soon as she starts towards me, I decide that I am going to get this over with as soon as I possibly can so that we can finally leave.

She swings for my head and I have no problem blocking the blow before it even comes close, rolling my eyes before rearing back as socking her straight in the nose.

"Oops" I whisper as I watch her fall back and hit the ground with a loud thump, her eyes closed as she lays there. I didn't mean to knock her out, but it looks like I was angrier than I thought I was.

I walk over to Jimin and almost laugh at how shocked he looks, his eyes and mouth wide open as he stares at me. I use my finger to lift his jaw and close his mouth before taking his hand in mine, looking up at him innocently as he continues to stare.

"Now can we go?"