Part 34

I can feel every move that he is making, his hands trailing over my body with so much tenderness and care that it makes my heart swell.

I know that I made the right decision going back to him. I can't help but feel safe in his arms, everything about his touch making me feel light and protected. I had missed him so much, it as if I am finally complete now that I am here in his arms.

His lips feel like heaven against mine, little tingles invading my senses as his tongue dominates mine. He was always one to like being in control, and it is now clear that the month or so that we had been apart has not changed that at all.

"Fuck, I missed this" he mumbles breathlessly against my lips, moving his head down to my cheek. He places a soft kiss there before moving them along my jaw, stopping and nipping at a place before moving on to the next. He gets to my neck and stops, our chest heaving as we try and catch our breath.

"Bet you five dollars you can't make a heart shape" I blurt out randomly, feeling it as his lips form a smile on my skin. My body shakes with his as he laughs, him pulling away to look down at my smiling face.

"I bet I can" he says before going back down, reattaching his lips to my neck.

I close my eyes as I let him work his magic on me, my mouth parting as he puts more pressure. I hiss when it gets to be a little too much, the pleasure almost getting to the point of being painful as he bites down on my skin. I grasp onto his hair as he continues, my whole body heating up the longer that this progresses.

"Finished" he gloats with a smirk before attacking my mouth again, his body slightly crushing mine.

I feel it when he shifts ever so slightly, placing his tip at my entrench before gliding it in. He breaks away as he looks down at me, taking in my reaction as my walls stretch. He doesn't move at all, my eyes closing as the feeling of being filled up stimulates me, my hands coming down to grasp onto the bed sheets on either side of me.

"Jimin......."

"What is it baby?" he asks softly, his teasing tone making me furrow my eyebrows in frustration. "What do you want?"

"Move, you asshole."

The last thing I hear is his tinkling laughter before he moves, my moans covering up any other sound. The only other things that I can hear is his harsh breathing and the sound of the bed creaking, the headboard banging against the wall behind us.

"Shit, you feel good" he groans breathily, picking up the pace.

I don't respond to him; I can't. All I can do is moan and whimper as the pleasure shoots through my body and makes it hard to think. I don't have the energy to react as he reaches down and detaches one of my hands from the bedsheets, placing it up by my head as he intertwines his fingers with my own.

I have never felt so good before, my head thrown back at an uncomfortable angle as I focus on the way his hips snap against mine. I swear I can see stars behind my closed eyelids as I grow closer and closer to my release, my legs shaking as I wrap them around his waist.

"Jimin!" I yell as I cum, the stars behind my eyes exploding as pleasure racks up and down my entire body. My back arches off the bed until my chest is pressed up against his, the grip I have on his hand tightening as I lose all control over my body.

I have not calmed down from my orgasm yet when he pulls out of me and turns me around so that I am laying on my stomach, his hands positioning me. He spreads my legs apart after pulling the lower half of my body up slightly, holding himself suspended over me with his hands.

I yell as he slams into me from behind, biting down on my lip as my legs quiver from how sensitive I still am. Nothing about what he is doing is gentle at all and I absolutely love it, one of his hands low on my hip while the other is holding me down by pressing the side of my head into the pillow below me.

"Y-you look so f-fucking hot like this" he pants above me, grunting as he thrusts into me with force. I bite down into the pillow to prevent me from actually screaming out loud due to how good he is making me feel, feeling myself get more and more sensitive to his touch. I move my ass back to meet his hips and he moans, his hold on me growing even tighter.

"Fuck yeah, baby. Just like that" he moans loudly, bringing me closer to orgasming again. "You're gunna make me cum."

His thrusts get sloppier as he leans down against my back, his breath hitting my ear and making it tingle. His moans have got to be the sexiest sounds I have ever heard in my life, my stomach tensing as my eyes roll back.

I don't make any noise as I cum this time, or at least I don't think I do. I can't hear anything past the ringing that fills my ears as I come completely undone, white flashing behind my closed eyelids. My head aches and I have to remind myself that I have to breathe, taking shuddering breaths as my body spasms slightly from the overwhelming pleasure that is still coursing through my body and making my head spin.

Literal tears are rolling down my cheeks when I can finally hear again, the sounds of Jimin's raspy moans filling my ears as he cums as well, his arms giving way as his muscles fail him. He lands on top of me before rolling over to the side, my eyes peaking open slightly to see his body shaking and his eyes clenched shut.

His hair clings to his forehead as he catches his breath, me wanting nothing more than to brush it away from his face. My energy is way too depleted for me to even think about moving though, goosebumps forming on my back as the cold air meets my warm skin.

The bed shifts as he moves closer to me, him moving the sheets around so that he can cover both of our exhausted bodies. I groan softly when he moves me so that my head is resting on his bare chest, his arms wrapping protectively around me. I am already practically half asleep by the time all of this is finished, his head resting on top of mine as he gently strokes my arm.

"I'm glad you came back" he whispers tiredly before kissing the top of my head, his legs tangling with mine.

"Me too" I mumble before the sound of his heartbeat puts me to sleep, his warmth surrounding me entirely.