Part 26

She doesn't know what to say. 'Yes' would be the easy answer, it on the tip of her tongue as he looks down at her with adoration in his eyes. He suddenly sighs, a slight chuckle escaping his lips.

"Why do I feel like this?"

She doesn't say anything; She can't. The words won't come out, a strange pressure building up in her lungs as her heart rate fluctuates in her chest.

She seems to be getting lost in his eyes, the pools of deep caramel melting away all of her insecurities and fears. The same eyes that once looked at her with nothing more than intrigue and lust are now filled with so much warmth and care that she can feel her hands shake as he takes them in his own.

"I don't know" she whisper back, "but when I look at you, my heart flutters."

A laugh bubbles up from his chest as her cringe-worthy words sink in, his smile making her weak in the knees.

"So.......is that a yes then?"

She is about to nod when her eyes widen, her fear coming back and knocking the breath out of her. It isn't fear for herself though. It's fear for Jimin as Justin comes running up to them and practically tears them apart.

"What the-"

Jimin's sentence goes unfinished as a fist hits him square in the jaw, his eyes wide in shock. He wasn't expecting an attack like this at all, his confusion causing him to stumble back as Justin easily throws him to the ground.

"Justin! Stop!" CJ yells in shock as Justin gets on top of Jimin and starts wailing on his face.

She runs over to where they are and pulls on his shoulders only for Justin to push her back, her loosing her footing and tumbling to the ground herself. Jimin sees this and immediately gets over his initial shock, kicking Justin in the chest and reversing their positions. He easily knocks him to the side before getting on top of him himself, his right hand balled into a fist as he repeatedly makes contact with the side of Justin's face.

"What's going on?!?" Yoongi yells in shock from across the park, him and the others looking over to where he is pointing. Namjoon cusses lowly as he watches Jimin and Justin fighting on the ground, him almost tripping over his feet in his haste to get over there.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Jimin yells as he continues to punch Justin, referring to when Justin pushed CJ away from him. Jungkook is the first one to get there, Jimin struggling in his tight hold as he gets pulled off of the other guy. Justin struggles to breathe through his nose that is probably broken by now as Taehyung holds onto him, his teeth red with his blood as he smirks at Jimin condescendingly.

"She's got her hooks in you good" he says spitefully as he spits onto the ground, Jimin still trying to get away from Jungkook as he holds him. "Did she tell you about me? Huh?"

"What?" Jimin asks, settling down as his words sink in. CJ is still on the ground where she fell, her eyes wide as Justin looks over at her.

"Did she tell you that she was fucking around behind your back with me?"

"Fuck you Justin!" she yells as she stands up in anger, glaring at the male in front of her. "That's a fucking lie, and you know it."

"Just look at her" he continues, not taking his eyes off of Jimin who has stopped fighting against Jungkook altogether now. "Look at her trying to save face in front of her new boy toy. She wasn't thinking about you when she practically threw herself at me earlier today."

"Threw myself at you? Is that what you call being kicked in the balls?" she turns her gaze to Jimin who is looking at the ground in front of him, Jungkook no longer holding onto him. "You don't actually believe this shit, do you?"

It's silent as Jimin looks up at CJ with a blank look on his face, his eye void of emotion as he turns around and starts walking towards the house. CJ can practically feel her heart breaking in her chest as she stands there in disbelief, not wanting to believe what just happened.

After everything that has gone on between the two of them, and all of the words that were shared, he is going to believe the word of some random guy hat he has never met before? This is the first time in a long time that she feels like crying, her eyes stinging as she runs after him.

"Jimin! Park Jimin!"

He ignores her yells, closing the front door in her face right as she gets there. She would have hit it if it weren't for Jin grabbing ahold of her just in time, his eyes sympathetic as he watches such a strong girl as herself almost break in front of him.

"Just go inside and get some bandages for him" he says softly, opening the door for her and ushering everyone inside.

Namjoon goes into the kitchen where Jimin is at before placing a hand on his shoulder, frowning when he shakes it off.

"Jimin, think about this logically" he says softly, watching as the younger member starts cleaning off his busted knuckles.

"There's nothing to think about" is his answer, his jaw clenched as he looks through the first-aid kit. "I couldn't care less about who she sees or who she has sex with."

"Where are the fucking bandages?" he yells, knocking the entire kit off of the table in frustration. Suzy almost gets hit with a pack of bandaids as she steps into the kitchen, her eyes wide as she looks around at the mess in front of her.

"I think your girlfriend went to-"

"She's not my fucking girlfriend, and she never will be!" He yells with a growl, glaring daggers at Suzy as she stands frozen by the door.

His eyes shift when he hears a soft scoff from behind him, his heart dropping as he turns around. CJ is standing behind him with a roll of bandages in her hand, a frown on her face as anger pools in her eyes. Jimin can't help but feel guilty as he stands there, watching as the girl he has fallen for tries not to cry.

She throws the bandages at him and he catches it silently, his mouth parting as she slowly starts to back away from him as hurt colors her words.

"Duly noted. I won't bother you again with my presence."