Part 7

I'm rushing today. I'm not sure why, seeing as Taylor insisted that I spend the night so that Justin could give the both of us a ride to work, but I am.

I spent a little bit too long on my outfit today, actually putting a pair of red heels on my feet. I even curled my hair, the light pink strands hanging down my back in loose spirals. I didn't put any makeup on, but I feel like I tried way too hard this morning, it causing me to be running a little late.

The white button down blouse that I have on hugs my chest before tapering in even more at the waist, giving me a seamless look. It is tucked into the hem of the black pencil skirt that I stole from Taylor a little bit earlier this morning, the bottom coming down to about three fingers above my knee.

"Girl, you need to hurry the fuck up before we leave your ass here!" Taylor yells through the door before she sighs and ends up just opening it, her mouth dropping open when she see me reaching for my purse

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Girl, you need to hurry the fuck up before we leave your ass here!" Taylor yells through the door before she sighs and ends up just opening it, her mouth dropping open when she see me reaching for my purse.

"What the-who are you dressing up for? Wait........It's Jimin, isn't it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about" I state without sparing her another glance, walking past her and down the hallway. The sound of her heels overpowers mine, her steps quick as she tries to catch up with me.

"Don't lie to me, bitch. Your skirt can barely pass as business casual so it must be for a guy, and the only guy you are interested in right now is Jimin."

I scoff, "I am not interested in him". She gives me an unconvinced look and I have to look away before she sees through my facade, practically running to get into Justin's car. I almost trip over my heels, but I get there, Taylor not saying anything once her brother is in the vicinity.

The day went by way slower than I thought it would. As much as I tell myself that I didn't dress up for Jimin, I know that it is a lie. As soon as I walked into the room my eyes had sought him out, my heart beating faster when our eyes had locked. His reaction was exactly what I had hoped it would be: his lower lip bitten unconsciously as his eyes had burned holes into my skin from the ferocity of his gaze.

I didn't talk to him though. I didn't look at him once, sitting down next to him and not uttering so much as a 'hello'. He had tried to get my attention, his tantalizingly seductive voice whispering my name when the trainer wasn't paying attention and his hand brushing against my arm every now and again.

I had avoided him during our break and our lunch as well, going outside to the back where all of the smokers ate. I don't think I would have been able to handle talking to him after what happened at the party, so I couldn't be any happier than I am now that the day is over and Justin is on his way.

"Hey sexy, what's your name?" someone calls from my right, making me stop looking for Taylor and turn towards him. He obviously doesn't work here, his jeans ripped in several places and his shirt exposing his impressive arm muscles. I can tell that he is younger than I am just from looking at him, the cocky smirk on his face aggravating me.

"Go away, I'm not in the mood" I say with a sigh, not wanting to deal with immature guys who think that they are hot shit. I mean, he is, but his attitude is already giving me a headache.

He frowns tauntingly, "don't be like that, babe. I'll show you a good time and turn that frown upside down real quick."

I can't help but scoff, a slight smirk of my own appearing on my face. The way that he is looking at me contradicts his actions, my eyebrow raising slightly. I can see right through him, my smile widening when I realize just how much he is overcompensating.

I turn so that I am fully facing him, watching in slight amusement as his eyes widen in surprise. My steps are slow and calculated as I walk closer to him, his chest rising and falling rapidly as he watches my every move. I don't stop until I am right in front of him, his hands reaching out to hold onto my hips as I force him to look at me by holding onto his chin with my thumb and index finger.

"Listen, kid" my voice is barely over a whisper, my breath fanning across his lips as I angle my head to the side. He watches my mouth as it moves, his eyes hooded and his mouth slightly open.

"I don't know who you are trying to pretend to be, but you don't fool me. Now listen to me, and listen closely. I don't want you to look at me inappropriately, speak to me inappropriately, or even think about me in that way........understood?"

"Yes ma'am" he whispers breathily, his bottom lip trembling in what I believe is partially fear as well as arousal. I pat his cheek before stepping back from him, turning around to go back to looking for Taylor and her brother.

I don't get the chance to take another step, my chest colliding with the one person that I had been ignoring all day.

"Hey baby. You miss me?"

I can't speak. All I can do is open and close my mouth as Jimin places his hands low on my hips, his nose brushing against mine. It isn't until I feel his hands slipping lower and grasping my ass that I snap out of the temporary stupor he had put me in, my hands taking ahold of his and flinging them away from me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I whisper-yell as I look around for Justin's car. Jimin doesn't seem to care about who I am looking for, his hands reattaching themselves to my hips as he pulls me closer to his body.

"There's no use in fighting baby. I've already marked my territory."

My mouth drops opens in protest just to be cut short by my hiss of pain as he presses down on the spot that he bit the night we slept together. The dark hickey immediately starts to throb again, the pain lessening slightly when he leans down and places a soft kiss over it.

"You're mine now."

Promise: BTS Jimin smut जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें