Part 18

"I don't want to."

Jimin rolls his eyes tiredly, crossing his arms as he turns his gaze back onto CJ. She can feel herself growing hot underneath his intense glare, her looking away from his hypnotic eyes in order to not give in to his request.

"We are all swimming in the pool in the backyard, baby. Why don't you want to hang out with us?"

Because it'll make Suzy feel bad she thinks to herself, not wanting to admit out loud that she actually feels bad for the girl. She has noticed the way that Suzy has been watching Jimin since they got there. She would usually get jealous and show the girl who's boss, but she can't help but just feel a surge of pity.

Jimin sighs before bracing himself to do something that he has been dying to try. He walks towards CJ without breaking eye contact, her apprehensively backing away from him. It doesn't last long though, a gasp leaving her parted lips when her back hits the wall.

He doesn't stop though, walking forward until his chest is against hers, his hand coming up to hold onto her chin and force her to look at him as he speaks.

"I want you...." he pauses, his voice low and barely over a whisper. The tip of his finger brushing over CJ's lip. He smirks when he sees her eyes close as he draws closer to her face, reveling in the way he can control her. "....to go swimming with me."

She shudders as his lips brush against her parted ones, his warm breath fanning against them and making them tingle. "No, that's not right. You will go swimming with me" he commands next, his teeth nipping at her bottom lip teasingly and causing her heart to pick up speed.

"Do you understand, baby?"

All she can do is nod, too focused on the way his hand has crept lower to rest around her neck, his nose brushing against hers. He loves how she seems totally out of it, taking it a bit further for his own entertainment.

"I said" he pulls her closer to his body, his hold on her neck tightening as her eyes opening widely at the sudden movement "do you understand?"

"Y-yes."

She curses herself for stuttering and seeming so weak, but she can't hide the fact that Jimin's personality overpowers her own. He smirks before letting her go, leaving her to pout as he picks up his extra shirt and hands it to her.

"You're such a fucking dom" she grumbles aloud, crossing her arms as she sulks immaturely at Jimin's smiling face.

"I literally just said that I didn't want to go swimming. You didn't have to make a huge deal out of it."

"You love it" he says with a wink, making CJ roll her eyes and walk into the bathroom. His cute laugh follows her as she closes the door behind her, a smile of her own appearing on her face. She just can't seem to stay mad at him, no matter how much of an idiot he is.

She quickly changes into the bikini she bought with Taylor a couple of months ago, glad that she finally gets the chance to actually wear it. The pristine white color of the bathing suit makes her skin look more tan than normal, her keeping her hair down and framing her face.

She slips the shirt that Jimin gave her over her body before walking out of the bathroom and down the stairs, Jimin now nowhere in sight

She slips the shirt that Jimin gave her over her body before walking out of the bathroom and down the stairs, Jimin now nowhere in sight. He already left to go outside and join the others, him too excited to go swimming with his friends.

"Suzy looks good in her bathing suit" Jungkook says out loud, watching the girl as she laughs with Jin by the chairs.

He wouldn't be wrong. They knew Suzy growing up, it obvious that she is no longer the shy little girl they had befriended. Her slim body looks good in the suit she has on, her subtle curves drawing more than a couple of glances from the guys around her.

Taehyung nods as Jimin simply grunts, him to busy watching the door for CJ to even glance in Suzy's direction. He could honestly care less about what she looks like, just knowing that his CJ will look even better. He used to be one of the guys who was eager to look at other womens' bodies, but right now he only wants to look at one.

It seems like he doesn't have to wait for much longer, the sliding glass door opening to reveal CJ as she pokes her head out. She has a pair of Jimin's sunglasses on as she smiles at Jin and Suzy, waving at Hoseok who is sitting on the side of the pool. She doesn't even look over in Jimin's direction, grasping his shirt with two hands before lifting it over her head and off her body.

"Holy fuck" Yoongi whispers from his spot next to Jungkook, his eyes wide as saucers as he stares at the sight in front of him. Jungkook gulps as his cheeks turn bright red, him unable to look away either. Taehyung's mouth is dropped open as Jimin smirks at their reactions to his girl, him wading across the pool to meet her at the edge.

CJ turns around to place Jimin's shirt on a chair and Taehyung finally closes his mouth, his eyes lowering to her ass as a soft hum of approval escapes his lips.

"Jimin has got one fine ass woman" he mumbles mostly to himself, causing both Jungkook and Yoongi to nod in agreement.

Namjoon, who was watching all of this happen from his spot next to them, rolls his eyes at their behavior, shaking his head as they continue to talk about how hot CJ is.

Jimin is already out of the pool by the time CJ turns back around, his hands reaching out to hold onto her waist. She shudders as the cold water hits her skin, his eyes raking up and down her body.

"Come swim with me" he mumbles softly, unable to look away from the sight in front of him. She rolls her eyes at his staring, detaching his arms from around her as she takes a step back.

"No" is all she says before she pushes on his chest and he is falling backwards into the pool.