Part 8

Why am I even here right now?

I'm not sure what happened between the time Jimin found me after work and now, but I am currently sitting right in front of him. Two cups of coffee are in front of us on the metal table, the harsh wind threatening to ruin my bun as we sit outside of the small cafe he took me to.

I haven't said anything since he grabbed my wrist and practically forced me into his car, my eyes on my fingers as they drum against the sides of my cup. I still can't get what he said out of my head, a quiet buzzing sound filling my ears as I think about it over and over again.

He had called me his, his eyes staring into mine with so much ferocity that I had forgotten how to speak. At first I felt outraged at being called someone's property because I am a human being and not a dog or an object. But something about the way he had said those words had made my legs tremble, the way they rolled off his tongue making my stomach turn and my mind spin.

"Don't play with kids like him anymore, I get jealous easily" he says from across the table, his voice low and gruff. I glance up at Jimin just to look back down, not wanting to get trapped in his intense gaze again. He groans when I don't answer, it obvious that he hates it when he is ignored.

"Talk to me, baby."

"Stop calling me that!" I yell, finally able to stick up for myself after a few seconds of mental preparation. I look up and have to force myself to look into his mesmerizing eyes, not wanting to seem weak in front of him anymore. "My name is CJ, and I'm not your 'baby'".

I was expecting him to get mad at me for saying that, only used to his seemingly temperamental and slightly possessive attitude. I wasn't expecting him to smirk at me, one of his eyebrows raising ever so slightly. I start to grow nervous, my mouth opening as I start to ramble to fight off the tingles that I get riddled with every time he looks at me this way.

"And there is no need for you to get jealous since we aren't even dating. I don't know what came over me at the party because I usually don't do things like that, but I'm not some whore that you can use whenever you want to, Jimin. And I'm not an object that you can claim."

"And d-don't......" I stop talking, suddenly aware of how quiet he is. He doesn't look upset at my tangent at all. In fact, he looks like he's enjoying himself. His eyes are hooded as he waits patiently for me to finish, the corner of his mouth lifted up in amusement. I can practically feel my heart as it begins to pound, my leg bouncing as I stumble over my words.

"And don't look at me like that anymore."

"Like what?" he taunts as he tilts his head to the side, the glint in his eyes showing that he knows exactly what I'm talking about. I can feel my body heat up as the tip of his tongue just barely brushes against his full bottom lip, my eyes betraying me by following the movement as my legs rub together.

My breath hitches, but I answer.

"Like you want to take me right here on this table."

I could have phrased that differently. Hell, I didn't have to say anything at all. I knew that that sentence would provoke him, put ideas into his head, yet I said it anyway. I don't know what it is when it comes to Jimin, but I find myself doing and saying things that I normally wouldn't.

He has this hold over my mind and body, and even though I've been resisting it, I've got to admit that it feels good to be under his control.

His smirk widens as he gets up from his seat and walks over to my side of the table, sitting down in the chair right next to me on my right side. A tremor runs through my body and he hasn't even touched me yet, all of my muscles tense as I hold my breath as I wait to see what he is going to do next.

"I could, you know" he whispers gently, his lips ghosting over the skin of my neck. I shudder as he leaves a kiss that's barely even there on my jaw, the smirk on his tempting lips distinguishable from the way his mouth is resting against it.

"Take you right here, in front of all these people."

I don't reply, too caught up in the way his hands feel as they trail up my sides. I don't even comment on how public nudity, as well as extensive pda, is illegal, my smart-ass comments and remarks getting caught in my throat as his lips move to my ear.

"I don't think you're a slut, or that you're just an easy girl that I can use whenever I want" he whispers softly, his warm breath fanning across my cheek and gently tickling the inside of my ear.

"I always hold tightly onto the things or people that I am interested in" he continues, moving his mouth across my neck to the other side. My eyes close on their own accord as he leaves slow, open-mouth kisses on the area between where my jaw and ear connect, a shuddering breath leaving my parted lips as his tongue lightly traces around the shell of my ear.

His hand snakes up my chest before latching onto my neck to hold me in place and a soft whimper leaves my mouth, making me seem just as desperate and easy as the sluts that I claimed I wasn't. He pulls away to look at me and I stare back, his eyes holding an emotion that I can't name because I have never seen it before.

"You are mine, baby. And it's gunna take a whole lot more than just your words to get me to let go of you."