Part 17

CJ walks around Justin's house in a huff, wanting nothing more than to go over to Jimin's. He texted her earlier this morning to tell her that he would pick her up later that night, and she has to admit that she kind of misses having him around. She really likes being around him, which is starting to freak her out seeing as they have yet to put a label on what their relationship is.

She likes him, that's obvious enough at this point. She went from trying to avoid him to not wanting to be away from him, it clear that she has grown attached to the guy. At first she thought it was just the sex that she enjoyed, but that grew to something more when she realized just how adorable Jimin could be. His personality is like a breath of fresh air to her, and she can't help but smile whenever he is around. She doesn't know that Jimin feels the same way about her.

Jimin isn't used to this type of feeling. He has never grown fond of a girl like he has with CJ. He is used to using girls for their bodies and then leaving them when they prove to be desperate for money and attention. CJ is different though. He has never been so reluctant to let someone leave, yet he finds it harder and harder to let her go. She can make him smile even at his angriest, something that only his friends had been able to do before.

Back at the Bangtan house, a young woman of around twenty-one walks into the living room, a smile on her face as Jin takes her bag from her and puts it in the guest room downstairs on the first floor. She had accepted the guy's hugs and greetings when she had come in with open arms, now sitting down to chat with the friends that she hasn't seen in a while.

"How have you been doing Suzy?" Taehyung asks, leaning forward as a rectangular smile takes over his face.

"I've been pretty good" is her answer, her jean-clad legs crossed as she leans back in her seat. "I missed you guys a lot though."

"Awe! We missed you too!"

She can't help but laugh as Hoseok pulls a cute face, laughing harder when Yoongi groans and hits the back of his head. Her laughter subsides when she notices that the guy that she had missed the most isn't even here, her looking around at the six guys seated in front of her.

"Where's Jimin?"

"Oh....." Namjoon pauses as he realizes what is going on, feeling the tiniest bit of pity for Suzy. "He went to pick up CJ."

CJ? She thinks to herself, confused now. Who's CJ, and why haven't I ever heard of him before?

"Is he one of Jimin's friends?" she asks next, the guys frowning when they realize that their friend's little crush apparently hasn't gone away.

"CJ is a girl, and yeah.....you could say that."

Her eyebrows furrow at the answer, a frown of confusion still on her face. Her next question is cut off when the door opens and the sound of two people laughing reaches her ears, the high tone of Jimin's making her blush and smile slightly.

"I swear, if you don't stop touching-PARK JIMIN PUT ME DOWN!"

The seven people in the living room all turn as they are joined by a smirking Jimin as he carries CJ over his shoulder, his hand holding her around her thighs as she pounds on his back with her fists. Suzy watches with wide eyes as this goes on, the guys amused as they start to hear cuss words leave CJ's mouth.

"I'm in a fucking skirt" she complains, finally giving up and crossing her arms as she pouts.

"No one's complaining about that" Taehyung pipes up, a smirk on his face as he unashamedly stares at her backside. The hem of her skirt just barely covers her ass, at least four pairs of eyes unable to look away from the tantalizing sight.

She sighs as she is finally set down as Jimin pulls her onto his lap on the couch, her rolling her eyes. She tries to stand up just for her to be pulled back down, his arms securing her in place by wrapping around her waist.

That's when her eyes meet Suzy's, a smile coming onto her face as she tries to be civil. She hasn't had the best luck getting along with other females, Taylor being her only female friend. She does admit that the girl is pretty though, her dark brown hair falling down her shoulders in loose curls and her small face covered in a moderate amount of makeup.

"Hey, I'm CJ" she says before leaning forward slightly with her hand held out in front of her.

"Suzy" the girl says with a smile of her own, shaking hands with her. Her eyes flicker over to Jimin's as he waves and smiles at her, the blush on her cheeks darkening a little more.

CJ can't help but feel bad for the girl. She has never been in her position before, but she can't help but imagine how she must feel seeing the guy that she likes hanging all over another girl.

Why did Jimin have to invite her over? It's just gonna make Suzy feel even worse than she already does having her around.