Eri's Birthday. A present from Goku

Start from the beginning

Eri - Thank You Aizawa-Sensei

The day went as the same but when I got home with Mama I was surprised on what I saw.

Everyone - Happy Birthday Eri!

Eri - Thank You everyone - as I then felt a hand as I turned around I saw the picture of my Papa

Flashback to 2 months ago

Ochako - Hey Goku it's time to take a photo.

Goku - What's a photo

Eri - It's a type of thing where it takes a image of you or whatever you want and it makes you keep it.

Goku - That's pretty interesting but it's pretty hard to understand (as he did the pose and started flying)

Ochako - Now that is a cute pose for the picture.

As I saw the picture I started laughing since Papa looked funny in the picture.

Flashback Ends

Iida - Eri are you ready to open presents then,eat the cake.

Eri - Yeah also I want to thank everyone for celebrating my birthday for the first time. I just wish Papa was here with me.

Izuku - Well I know he is with you (as he pointed at my heart) always.

Deku then gave me a box that had a key on the top.

Eri - What is this Deku.

Izuku - This is a present from Goku (as he said trying not to cry)

(Flashback)

Goku - Izuku I know Eri's Borthday is coming up so when it comes there is a box under my bed get it and give it to her on her birthday.

Izuku - What? No Goku don't

Goku - Goodbye Deku.

(Flashback ends)

But I could not hold it in I grabbed the box and unlocked it and it had a pictures of me and papa and a letter for me and a dvd.

Goku - Dear Eri If you are reading this then that means I am no longer with you but I made sure you get these letters for each of you're birthday knowing one day I would die. But I am here to tell you that I love you and that no matter what happens I want you to love and smile for the rest of the your life knowing that I fulfilled my promise took protect and take care of you. I know you would have rather died with me but I wanted you to have a life since you lived most of your life as a slave to Overhaul. So don't be sad that I am gone since I will always be with you my sweet baby girl. Take care of your mother and everyone they need you. Happy Birthday Marshmallow. From Papa (P.S Make sure Izuku,Bakugo and Shoto don't get in any trouble if they do please use your quirk to help them if they die I will come back and kill them myself.)

I couldn't help but cry as everyone was crying the same since I read the letter out loud and Uncle Shoto was smiling when he heard the P.S part.

And I played the DVD and it was a video with my papa in a piano and singing a song that made me cry but tears of joy and smile.

Ochako - And here I thought we were done with surprises (as I saw her crying)

I knew that I had to keep loving and getting stronger and smiling because I am Son Eri and I will keep my Father's legacy alive.

At an Unknown Bar (N.O POV)

Shigaraki - Kurogiri how is he?

Kurogiri - He is fine and stable. Now what do you want to do to him?

Shigaraki - Lets go see him first.

As they went to a basement they see a man in wires and a pod with hospital equipment with a girl with blonde hair and a man who looks like a zombie.

Shigaraki - Toga,Dabi what's the status.

Toga - Well for starters we are gonna need better needles/knives since I can't get any blood.

Dabi - Also we have the machine ready so whatever you're planing you better do it before he wakes up.

Shigaraki - Don't worry I make sure he remembers everything. Won't you ....... Son Goku.

Wow now that is a twister

Wow now that is a twister. Again I hope you enjoyed this chapter I will not be posting in this story since I have to work on my other story but I hope you stay tuned and be sure to click the notification so you won't miss a thing.

I do not own My Hero Academia nor Dragon Ball please respect the official creators and all art is own by the respected creators.

Hey guys it's me Izuku it's time for the final exam man I hope I pass wait someone else is here who is it? Hey

Next time on Dragon Ball Academia - The Final Exams! A fallen Friend Returns?!

Go Beyond Plus Ultra! Don't miss it.