Chapter 63: What is Love?

Start from the beginning

Mark's eyes looks dark while glaring at Jongin. If looks could kill, Jongin will be dead by now.

"Stop spouting nonsense, Fox. I might cut your tail off. Zoe is not yours." he said while gritting his teeth.

"Who said she's not mine? Even Zoe is not objecting. And you know what kind of a girl Zoe is. If it's not true she would already react by now. Right, Zoe?"

I just looked at Jongin. Confused as to why he is acting like this. I think I'll just got with flow? Sorry, Jongin I think I might use from now on. I don't want to get involved with Mark not until I fix things.

My silence made Jongin's smile grew wider. Contrast to Jongin's face, Mark's face is filled with pain.

I couldn't look at him. I just turned around pulled my keys from my pocket.

"Lemme drive." the sly fox took my keys and my seat. "What are you waiting for? Hop on."

Without a glance, I hopped on the bike and Jongin drove out of the garage.

Lisa's POV

"Where is Zoe?" I ask Bambam who is stuffing himself with fried chicken.

"I saw her leave the mansion with Jongin. Why?" he said after swallowing.

"With Jongin? Oh, I need to tell her something. One more thing, where is Mark?" I scanned the whole living room but no Mark can be seen. Suddenly, we heard a loud crash from garage.

"What was that?" we then all stood up and head to the garage.

There we saw Mark, beside him, his car with a lot of dents and broken windows. His hands are dripping and coated with blood.

I run towards him. "Mark! What wrong? What happened?" I asked him.

"N-noona... It hurts noona..." he said and I can see tears roll down his cheeks.

"Ofcourse it hurts! You punched your car. It's metal and you're a human." I hug him. I don't care if his the traitor or not. He is still like my little brother.

"Body pain I can endure... But this..." he pointed his heart. " I can't noona... i just can't..." right there... He burst into a loud cry.

I hugged him even tighter and caressed his back.

"Ssshh... Stop crying. Let's go inside and treat your wounds, yeah?" I smiled at him while wiping his tears. " Let's talk about it inside."

We entered the house and went straight to my room. Jungkook followed us, along with Bambam and they locked the door.

I raise my brow to them. "Why are you here?"

"Love, I want to help too." Jungkook said.

"Me too. He's my bro and he is experiencing if I am not mistaking a heartache." Bambam added.

"Okay, since you two are here, you go get me a wet towel and the first aid kit."

"Aye, ma'am!" they both said. I just laughed at their goofiness.

"So, Mark... Tell me why you had a boxing with your car." I looked at him. My heart aches seeing him like this. Head down low, tears spilling from his eyes with clenched bloody fists.

"Zoe... Zoe..." he said between tears.

"Zoe? What about Zoe?" and then it struck me. "Oh, Mark. You like Zoe?"

"Noona it hurts. It hurts so much. Why do all the people that I love and treasure doesn't love me back? Am I not enough?"

"What do you mean by that? I love you Mark. You are like a brother to me. I treat you as a family."

"But my real family doesn't and now... The girl that I love don't feel the same way. I let her be taken away from me."

"Mark, instead of dwelling in the thought that they don't love you back think about those people who loves you." I said to him.

"Love is not a give and take type of deal, twerp. Give all the love that you can give without expecting anything back. That's real love." Jungkook seconded while carrying the first aid kit.

"Cherish those people that loves you not those who doesn't. You can't force love." Bambam added.

"Just remember Mark, we are here, your second family, supporting and loving you. If you get lost, we will lead you to the right track. If you feel you're in the dark, we will give you the light that you needed."

"My love is correct. We are always behind your back." Jungkook said and hugged him. "We will help you."

"Now, let's get those wounds of yours treated. This cheesiness is making me cringe." we just all laughed at Bambam.

You must remember Mark... We are your family. We will never leave you astray.