Epilogue.

••||Goodbye||••

~^~^~

"All you have to do is stay a minute
Just take your time
The clock is ticking,
so stay."

~Alessia.

~^~^~

🌹LOVE ME IN THE DARK.🌹
🏵EPILOGUE.🏵
.🌺🌺                   🌺🌺
🌺🌺     🌺🌺     🌺🌺
🌺🌺     🌺🌺     🌺🌺
🌺🌺     🌺🌺     🌺🌺
🌺🌺     🌺🌺     🌺🌺
🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
     🌺🌺          🌺🌺    

~^~^~    

"I love you."

She mumbled as she ran her fingers through the gold engraved lettering on the tombstone that stood, still so erect.  The cold wind whipped at hair, sending them flying all over her face.

Still in her squat position, and in eye level with the tombstone, she continued to run her fingers through it. It felt so smooth underneath her touch. As she stared at the slab of black granite, she felt a drop of water on her face.

She looked up to the heavens, and found out that even if the sky had turned into a home for angry grey pregnant clouds, the rain hadn't started yet, so that could only mean one thing.

Another drop fell onto her cheek, and she wiped her hands against her watery eyes.

Her legs were beginning to hurt a bit from being in that position, so she sat on the grass, and folded her legs.

"I don't care what people say about you, or how they condemn you, i love you. That night, when you left me?-" she chuckled softly, and played with the bouquet of flowers on her hands.

"- i felt like a part of me had gone. You didn't stay long enough to watch your little girl grow into a beautiful lady. She misses you so much.. I- i-"

Her voice began to crack, and just as her tears began to flow freely, the heavens opened up and wailed heavily. Like it could feel her pains, so it wept with her.

She sat there, not minding the way the rain drenched her, or made her dress stick to her body.

"All those that did this to you, that caused your death, they are all paying for it now. And i promise you, not one of them will escape it.. not one!"

Thunder rippled through the sky, and the rain wailed harder.

Still seated on the wet grass, in the pouring rain, she felt something shield her from the merciless strikes of the sky.

"maaama!"

Emily grinned as she looked up to see her two year old daughter in the arms of her lover.

Lorraine Ciaran was the exact replica of her mother. She had short curly, drizzly dark blonde hair, and at two, she was already a little badass that loved rocking tiny jeans and boots.