We all keep secrets. 🌒

••||We all keep secrets.||••

~^~^~

"I wanna hold you when i'm not supposed to
When i'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and i can't get you out of here
If i could do it all again,
I know I'll go back to you."

~Selena Gomez.

Dedicated to ChrissyMReau81 thanks a lot girl, for supporting this book

Dedicated to ChrissyMReau81 thanks a lot girl, for supporting this book. I love you. ❤❤

~^~^~

It was a dull grey morning when Emily was already on her way back home. It looked like it would rain, and she was thankful that she had taken the day off.

As she drove past cars, her mind ran back to the conversation she had with Logan. She didn't know the best way to break it to him... Christian. He had been so supportive of her, this would break his heart.

Her father was another headache to be solved later. But first, she had to deal with Christian.

~^~^~

"Does it feel good?"

He purred, with a small smile as his hands thoroughly, but softly massaged her legs.

"Yes Christian. It does. Thank you." she replied with a half hearted smile.

It was late in the afternoon, and Emily found herself in bed, with her legs resting on Christian's lap, while he rubbed them. Something he had learned from the baby daddy lessons. He had told her.

His smile expanded into a grin, as he worked his hands upper, and into her thigh. Emily could only watch him do it with so much joy, and that made her feel bad.

She knew she could be a horrible bitch most times, but damn, was she going to be the cruelest woman that ever lived if she did this.

The doubts started forming at the back of her mind again.

Was Logan really worth all these?

She loved him, that she knew, but was love really worth risking all these for?

"Christian," she called out, and the said man looked up at her with a questioning gaze.

"Yeah?"

"There's something i have to tell you." she took her leg off his laps, and sat up straight. An action that told Christian that she wasn't about to tell him something so mild. He also sat up with curious eyes, that urged her to go on ahead and speak.

A brief silence took over the room, with the inhabitants partaking in a heavy staring game. After taking a deep short breath, Emily spoke, with eyes still glued to his.