Emily Gaines is a fucking strong woman.

I told you guys not to get annoyed if I post two times in a day. 🙍😏😌

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"I was young, wild, stupid

"I was young, wild, stupid... I-i was foolish, God!" Christian stuttered, shaking his head from side to side as he rambled on. Emily remained still, not saying a word.

"I was really wild at that time. Too rough, too dangerous, I loved bondage and all that hard sex you always asked for. I was obsessed with it. So this one time, on my birthday, I got drunk, took a girl up to my room, a-and w-we started. I was at the top, fucking her real hard, while I had my hands clamped around her throat. I was so intoxicated in everything, that I couldn't hear her strangled screams, instead, my grip tightened around her neck. Em, I choked her to death." he ended his story with a muffled voice. Finally, Emily nodded her head, calmly, like as if she was thinking about something really important. Her eyes found his, and she spoke.

"Does my dad know about this?"

Dreadful horror filled her face as she watched him shake his head in agreement. She took a step backward, licking her lips nervously.

"Your dad and mine, got rid of her body, and covered the whole thing up. They told me not to worry, and keep on living my life the way I was before, normal. But I wasn't really normal again, I had taken a life. It changed me, Emily. When I met you, I knew that you would be all I ever wanted, I needed you in my life, and just the thought of laying a hand on you, even if it was only for sexual pleasures, drove me mad. What if I panicked? What if I smashed your head against the wall hard, and ripped your skull open? What if I choked you to death?" the tears ran, unending, down his cheeks. He looked so broken, so unlike the Christian she had seen yesterday.

"Christian, please leave now. Let's talk about this later. I'm tired, and need to rest." she said, walking away from him, and up the stairs, again.

"I understand that you need time to think, and I'll wait for you my love. But please don't leave me." his voice was just like the passing wind to her, she couldn't hear him clearly, she didn't want to. Walking into her room, she locked her door behind her, stripped off her clothes, and walked into the bathroom.

While the water ran through her body, the only thing she could think of, was the fact that her father knew about it.

"He knew about it."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Emily did not wake up with a tear stained face, baggy pants and a huge t shirt. She did not get into her car and drive down to her father's house, and barge into his study room, where he spent most of his time. No. She had woken up that morning at the normal time she did every morning, at four, had her breakfast, brushed her teeth, took a warm bath, and after that, put on a turtle necked tiger print jumpsuit, with black polished heels. She freed her hair, and let it drop down around her shoulders in lengthy waves. A darker shade of red lipstick was what painted her lips, and as she strode downstairs, to her black Ferrari, she put on her sun glasses and hopped into her ride. It was time to have a long talk with daddy.