Talking to a man with an accent sexier than yours, could get you wet.

This chapter is dedicated to missamieeo and Cs3ng3 for being hilarious as Fuck and making me get down to this chapter so quickly

This chapter is dedicated to missamieeo and Cs3ng3 for being hilarious as Fuck and making me get down to this chapter so quickly. Especially missamieeo girl, I present your baby boy to you. 😁😁😁

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Today was not a day for smoking.

Alcohol? Yes, but Logan chose to refrain from taking in his usual hobby. After a few bottles of beer and hanging around a few friends, he was resigned for the day already.

He would have stayed a few more hours, if only his eyes had not caught the brown haired girl from last week. She had clumsily walked into the bar, wearing a black cropped top that left a great deal of her stomach exposed, and jean shorts. Her eyes searched through the heads seated at the bar, and it was a miracle Logan had spotted her first. Before her eyes could meet his, he smoothly snuck out of the bar and into the cold dark night.

His house wasn't so far away from the club, and most times after smoking or drinking, he would just walk down home. Tonight, all the street lights were turned on and it was a bit windy outside, he could hear the crackle of thunder resound in the distance and at once, he knew it was going to rain any time soon.

Tonight wasn't the first time he had snuck out because of that girl, for a week straight, ever since the day she had promised to make him pay for setting her ovaries on fire, she had never failed for once to visit the club. Deep down, Logan wished she would just give up already and stopped wasting her time.

He loved fucking, but that didn't mean he fucked every girl or woman he saw, he tried his best not to encounter women that wanted more than just sex. All he wanted was pleasure, at least in this point of his life, that's all he needed.

As he walked along the pedestrian lane, he felt something or someone behind him, it's like he was being followed. But whoever was following him was in a car.

Definitely not kidnappers or robbers, he could tell, and for fucks sake, who would want to kidnap him? He chuckled as he weighed the odds. First, he wasn't rich. Second, he would beat the hell out of anyone who tried to, that's if they weren't armed.  Third, no one would pay his ransom even if he did get kidnapped. Fourth, he ran away from home when he was eighteen and none of his family members knew of his whereabouts. Fifth, he didn't even know his daddy!

But maybe the kidnappers weren't after money, maybe it was the rich husband to one of the women he had screwed. Damn, did married women love him.

All these were just stupid thoughts to Logan, so he didn't let it bother him and kept on walking and enjoying the cool breeze even as the car stopped right behind him.