The flame of the sun is full of wrath and it burned us

••||The flame of the sun is full of wrath, and it burned us..||••

~^~^~

"So lately, been wondering
Who will be there to take my place?
When i'm gone, you'll need love,
To light the shadows on your face
If a great wave shall fall,
It'd fall upon us all
And between the sand and stones,
Could you make it on your own?"

~^~^~^~

"If i could make you mine,
I'd go wherever you will go.
If i could turn back time,
I'd go wherever you'd go.

~^~^~

LOVE ME IN THE DARK.
COUNTDOWN TO THE FINAL CHAPTER

  🔴🔴     🔴🔴   
🔴💖💖🔴💖💖🔴
🔴💖💗💖💗💖🔴
🔴💖💗💓💗💖🔴
  🔴💖💗💗💖🔴 
    🔴💖💗💖🔴   
         🔴💖🔴        

~^~^~

"She is carrying his child, not mine! You have to do something Mr Gaines!" Christian exclaimed furiously

"She is carrying his child, not mine! You have to do something Mr Gaines!" Christian exclaimed furiously. He paced back and forth the large confined room.

Gerald sat back into his chair, and adjusted his glasses atop his nose. He picked up the cup of steaming herbal tea from the dark mahogany table and brought it closer to his nose, as he inhaled the harsh relieving scent.

The living room of Gerald Gaines, wasn't exactly what would have been expected of a wealthy man like him. It was oddly simple looking, and extremely tidy.

The walls were painted all white, the floor was polished concrete, and thick dark green curtains hid the two huge windows, rendering the room void of any sunlight. Over the mantelshelf behind him, there was a framed photo of a dark haired woman, smiling at whoever stood behind the camera. She wore a light flowery designed gown, and a wide beach hat rested on her hair. Bit strands of her hair looked like they were being blown away by a strong wind, they covered her face, and her eyes, which had on black shades.

Her smile was so bright; brighter than her summer gown, and infective. Next to hers', was another framed picture. This one, of a small girl, aged from five or six.

Her blonde curly hair was set loose over her tiny face. She had big green sparkly eyes that looked extra large when she smiled into the camera. A smile that was as infectious as her mother's.

Though the living room looked as simple as anything, the furniture spoke differently. They sang in a different language, and had the word expensive, bleeding right out from them. A few of them looked old, but still expensive.