There's a first time for everything - Including stripping.

"Blunt, are we?" Logan asked with amusement, his voice sounded like he was just expressing a simple friendly interest, when deep down, he could feel a particular and interesting part of him beginning to harden

"You asked what I wanted, and I said it." Emily raised her shoulders and dropped it with a sigh. A sigh that said a lot of things, a sigh that told him she was starting to get irritated by his plenty talks. A sigh that spoke so clearly that she wanted his cock right that moment.

"I didn't think a woman of your type would admit that so easily." He smirked. He noticed the way her body wavered from standing on her toes for too long.

"A woman of my type?" she frowned, finally giving up and standing next to him.

"Ah. What I simply mean is that you're proud. A proud woman." he smiled at her slightly. Very soon, he was sure she was going to explode and lash out at him.

"It's no secret." she mumbled. The loud cheer from the crowd increased when the DJ tuned into a different beat that both Emily and Logan couldn't quite bother to think about. The club lights bubbled and bounced against their skins, one minute, they'd glow green, the next purple.

"Huh?" confusion played in his eyes.

"I meant that you'd be a fool to not know that I am proud! Now are you going to fuck me or not?"

Emily's voice boomed over the loud noise, and it took a little bit of resistance to let Logan's eyes remain in their normal size.

After a few minutes of listening only to the sound of people screaming, and music blasting in the place, Logan spoke.

"Lead the way then, princess."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"So are we like going to your house?" Logan asked as Emily drove along the busy night street.

"No."

"Why? Don't want your husband to catch you in the act?" he grinned. It was so much fun seeing the fierce looking blonde, get all worked up.

"You speak like you're a professional at this." Emily said, the longest she'd ever said to him since the night began for both of them.

"At what?"

"Sleeping around with women. Especially taken ones. Don't tell me it's what you do for a living?" she smirked, driving full speed past a mini truck.

"You love playing around with your words, don't you?" his dark brows lifted.

"And it seems like you didn't finish with your education." Emily scoffed, a bit too harshly.