Gone?

••||Gone?||••

~^~^~

"It's just another night,
And i'm staring at the moon.
I saw a shooting star, and i thought of you.
I sang a lullaby, by the water side and knew
If you were here,
I'd sing to you."

-Ed Sheeran.

~^~^~

LOVE ME IN THE DARK.
COUNTDOWN TO THE FINAL CHAPTER.

.        🔴      🔴       
     🔴  🔴🔴 🔴    
  🔴    💕🔴     🔴  
🔴        💕🔴     🔴
🔴       💕🔴      🔴
   🔴 💕🔴🔴 🔴  
        🔴 🔴 🔴   🌿
  🌿🌿   🌿🌿 
         🌿🌿🌿        

        🔴      🔴             🔴  🔴🔴 🔴       🔴    💕🔴     🔴   🔴        💕🔴     🔴🔴       💕🔴      🔴   🔴 💕🔴🔴 🔴           🔴 🔴 🔴   🌿  🌿🌿   🌿🌿           🌿🌿🌿        

~^~^~

"Let's have a seat my love." Christian gestured with his hands to the living room, with a smile, as he noticed Emily still had hers' on. She shook her head calmly, and he grimaced.

"Then stand, we shall."  he said.

Uncomfortable silence grew between the two, with Emily only staring at Christian while he stood opposite her, by the door.

Finally, he broke the silence.

"What is your reason for coming here Emily?" he asked, with a small frown. He had no idea why she was staring at him with such suspicious eyes, or maybe he did.

"You know," Emily said, with her eyes still on his.

"I'd like to think you're completely innocent."

Christian's brows knitted in a confused expression.

"Innocent of what?"

"Don't ask me. I don't know. I just would very much like to think you are innocent." she said sarcastically, with a shrug, and a soft smile.

"You're acting really weird my love? Are you okay? Sure you don't want to take a seat?" Questions after questions escaped from Christian's mouth, his confused frown had transformed into a worried one.

Emily watched him under her heavy gaze. There was no way he could be trusted. Himself, and her father. If they both worked together, then they definitely weren't ones to be trusted.

"How is our baby?" 

Emily frowned deeply, when she heard his next question.

"This is not your child Christian. You know that, so stop acting like you're oblivious to the fact."