Nobody's perfect.. not even a Prince Charming.

This chapter is dedicated to Cs3ng3 because she actually gave me the idea for the dinner part. ❤❤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Twenty five days

Twenty five days.

It was only just twenty five days until Emily and Christian stood at the altar to say their vows. Twenty five days, until whatever she had with Logan these past few weeks, was going to end.

They had kept it casual, meeting at odd hours, kissing and ripping off both their clothes, giving their bodies, marks and love bites.

The first week they had began this exciting journey, they met almost everyday, at his house. One time, they were so into it, that they broke the only glass vase Logan had in his house, and Emily had promised to buy him another one. He laughed it off, and pushed her, gently onto the cold hard floor, where he had plunged into her mercilessly and fucked her till she had screamed in a mind shattering orgasm.

Emily could hardly walk straight after that day, she felt sore in almost every part of her body, and when Chad saw her in the company, he had asked her, with a worried look, if everything was okay. "Of course she was. What could possibly go wrong with her?"

On the day Christian arrived, it came as a surprise to her. He came a day earlier than he was supposed to, and he didn't call to inform her. She had walked into her house, feeling extremely tired and weak that night, from Logan's place. That day, they had tried something new. She could still see him grinning as he showed her a box filled with toys.

She was surprised at first, but she had gladly taken a huge vibrator, and shoved it up her already dripping pussy. Giving Logan a show, as he sat across the room, watching the machine fuck her. When it was too much for him to handle, he had walked to her, stripping himself as he got closer, and then, pushed his cock into her mouth, with the vibrator still deep in her.

The whole house was consumed with darkness as she climbed the stairs lazily, praying silently, that she didn't fall or miss her steps. As she finally found her way, in the darkness, to her room, bright white lights flooded the whole house, blinding her eyes for a minute. The lights upstairs in the hall way, and downstairs flickered on.

It took a little bit of time before her eyes could register the dark red roses that filled her room, some of it, sprinkled on her bed and formed in a heart shape. Soft cool blues drifted through the air, two wine glasses, and a bottle of wine, stood on the candle lit table, at the center of the room.

A frown etched it's way to her face, as she stared at all these. The room was void of any other person, apart from her, so who did this?

All of a sudden, the lights in the room went off. She could feel all her nerves getting alert at this strange mood, but then, strong hands, rounded her waist, and enclosed her in a back hug. The familiar musky scent of Christian filled her nostrils.