Déjà Vu

••||Déjà Vu||••

Déjà Vu.

Everything that was happening right that moment felt like déjà vu to Emily.

A month ago, she had walked into this same bar, with Drew by her side. He had been exactly in that position, seated, while exhaling out smoke from his system, but this time around, there was a difference.

The difference was that, she was the one who had willingly come here with Drew, and this time, he wasn't winking at her, as he tried to get her come to him. He was kissing someone else. Another woman.

~^~^~

She had walked into the club, hand clasped with Drew's hand. A mild smile on her lips as Drew screamed something to her over the loud music. Drew had wanted them to go straight to the bar to get some drinks, but Emily had chose for them to visit the hookah bar.

It would not have been a lie to say she was expecting something from choosing to go there. Logan, she did want to see, but not with another lady's lips smashed against his.

"Woah! They're getting it real hot there, aren't they?" Drew giggled into Emily's ear, while staring at the kissing couple.

It hadn't been hard for Emily to recognize him. Those tattoos on his arms, especially the flag, that sexy fussy bed hair, those ripped jeans and shirts.. definitely him.

"Should we go join them?" Drew asked, with a large smile, but Emily was far from paying attention to her. She stood, watching, until Logan broke the kiss first.

He stared deeply at the girl who now had a small smile on her lips. Her hands snaked it's way up his jean, till they found his shirt, and slid underneath it.

Just by watching them, disgust filled Emily. Had he no shame?! Doing that in a public place?

"Emily?" Drew poked at her with her finger, finally earning her attention.

"Are you okay? Should we go home?"

"No. I'm fine. I promise." She smiled reassuringly at Drew.

"You know what?" Emily mumbled, as her eyes went back to Logan.

"-- Why don't we join them? It seems fun."

~^~^~

He had not expected Mine to kiss him.

And he definitely had not expected himself to kiss her back!

What had he done? She was just a friend. He always knew she had feelings for him, and after that night they had that affair, he had tried to keep it cool between them, but returning her kiss right now did nothing to help!

Her hands slid under his shirt, and moved in circular motions on his chest. He silently groaned, and wished something could just stop her.

He heard a few whistles from his smoking partners, and knew instantly that it was probably some hot chic who had joined the table.

"Should we go home?" Mine asked.

God, no.

Logan wanted to breathe out, but he remained silent. He felt the person sitting beside him move away, and someone else take his place.

Wanting to know who the person was, he turned to come face to face with her.

Emily Gaines.

Probably Emily Gaines Dylan by now. He frowned deeply on seeing her, confusion made the top of his eyebrows raise. What was she doing there?